Magazine Rewards / walmart rewards card

I was given this e-mail address to tell you my problem
I purchased this rewards thinking I was getting a package in the mail to tell me how to get my $50.00 walmart card..which I understand my time is over...I have been paying for this rewards club since August with no walmart card...I would appreciate it very much if you would please send it to me..I bought the Food Lovers diet and this magazine rewards also I would like to keep this, but with out my walmart card I do not see why I should.. thanks for your time...
Arla Jean Butts
836 Aberdeen Street
Akron, Ohio 44310 e-mail [protected]@yahoo.com

Comments

• Lm
      Dec 07, 2012

I too was promised a gift card, only mine was for $250.00.I never received it or my
    package that I was promlsed.What happened to you was the exact same thing that happened to me. What can we do about this? We deserve to get our gift cards.

Feb 04, 2016

I have had same problem they took my first payment and promised me my free magazines and a $50.00 Walmart card. I was able to discontinue service but I never recieved magazines or rewards card. But they received payment. I am sure this program is a scam. A TOTAL SCAM!

• Je
      Sep 12, 2016

I signed up for this and received the packet in the mail to order the magazines I wanted, it also came with a form to get my free Walmart Gift Card but since I did this when I was moving into my new apartment I have since misplaced the packet of papers. And I only have the tiny little flyer that I used to contact them in the first place to sign up. Help! I can't figure this out and want to make sure that they don't bill me for I get my Free issues. Or am able to sign up for the gift card.
    Frustrated..