Magazine Rewards / cancel my order

1492 High Ridge Road, Stamford, CT, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-877-841-4031

They are charging me more then what a yrs subscription would cost if i was to order it throw the publisher themself. 72 dollars TIMES 4 quarterly installments is $288.00, for 4 magazines I'm not going to even read. And then you want to cancel the order, and get a refund, you have to write them a snail mail letter, when they have a web address. What GIVES...Right now I'm unemployed, on disability, and on a limited pension from the VA.I haven't even been able to pay my rent for this month yet.

Comments

• Sw
      11th of Mar, 2012

have called, no such phone number. tried to email, no email address. what am i going to do now?

• Ke
      27th of Jun, 2012

I want to cancel my order, my customer ID is106510865, and there was not a place to cancel orders.So am emailing you, to take care of this problem, please dont' charge my card thank you.

• De
      9th of Jul, 2012

this is one of the biggest rip-off. please people read this and cancel at once. the better business bureau should be notified immediately.

29th of Sep, 2017

@delores lakin I figured well if I cannot cancel at least I picked a good magazine. National Geographic
    But we will call out bank and tell them not to pay.

• Ro
      25th of Jan, 2013

Please cancel #50615773 customer number. can not get anything to work to cancel. So am emailing you, to take care of this problem, please don't charge my card, e-mail as of January 25, 2013. Thank you. This is not what I thought was going to be. Very expensive.
    Thank You.

• Pa
      28th of Jan, 2013

Please cancel my order-I tried at the end of the phone call but couldn't. Order #506218311, card will also be mailed. Do not charge my card! Patricia MacGregor 423 Ensign St. Colorado 80701- If charged or sent magazines I will be in touch with the BBB, the card company and anyone else I can think of. Thank you.

• Su
      7th of Feb, 2013

I don't have a complaint. I just want to cancel my entire 3 subscriptions, customer ID #107251292. Please reply back and let me know that you have received this cancellation. You do not have the right to access my account. I did not want magazines anyway,
    it was just taking up too much time when I called another company to order a bra, and she just went on and on trying to offer me magazines as well as other stuff. The call wast taking too long, I was just exhausted by all of that so I finally said yes - just to get off of the phone.

• Ro
      24th of Feb, 2013

I SUBSCRIBE WITH $1.95 ON 01/11/13. SINCE THEN I HAVE NOT RECEIVED A SINGLE MAGAZINE ISSUE/??? BUT YOU HAVE CHARGE MY CREDIT CARD $19.95 WHICH YOU HAD NOT BEEN APPROVED BY ME. [ CUSTOMER #506275136, ] IT IS IMPERATIVE THAT THIS AMOUNT BE CREDITED TO MY CARD NOW!!! I HAVE WASTED A LOT OF TIME DEALING WITH YOU TO CANCEL & REFUND THE $19.95 TO MY CREDIT CARD. I WILL BE OBLIGATED TO CONTACT THE BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU.

• Sh
      3rd of Apr, 2013

i have been trying to cancel this order customer id 50631004i am on disability and cant afford your stupid magizines do not take any money out of my checking acccount or i will contact bbbsend me an e mail at [protected]@gmail.com to confirm that these are canceled

• Ba
      20th of May, 2013

Please cancel #507210513 customer number. I have called and did ever thing I know to get my money return back to my acct. I live on fix income and think it wrong to not return moneys back to and acct. when a person cancel a order they really did not want, I was never sent magazines or anything, please fix this, I will also be in touch with the BBB, and also any one else I can.Thank you.

• Pe
      3rd of Aug, 2013

I want to cancel customer number 107555571. i feel as if i have been ripped off because the toll free numbers that are listed to contact in case i want to cancel are not in service.. not only that but when i was asked if i wanted magazines i declined but yet still get charged for it. I didn't know what I was getting myself into and I suggest that all transactions better be ceased and money returned otherwise I will be in touch with the BBB, and also any one else I can, this is a rip off and people should not be experiencing things like this...

24th of Oct, 2013

I JUST CANCELLED MY "MEMBERSHIP" TO THIS MAGAZINEREWARDS.COM PLACE AND WANT TO SHARE THE PHONE # THAT I USED: 1-877-841-4031... it's a pre-recorded deal, but they gave me a CANCEL CONFIRMATION #, so i feel pretty
    confidant. THE TEASE OF A FREE GIFT PROMISED TO ME WAS ENOUGH TO LEAD ME ASTRAY FROM MY BETTER JUDGEMENT AND I JUST WENT ALONG WITH THE SPEED-TALKING SALESWOMAN ON THE PHONE. I HAD ALREADY AGREED TO TRY THE TRIAL FOR E-CIGS, AND I SHOULD HAVE STOPPED THERE. FYI: THE E-CIGS AREN'T SO BAD, IT MAY BE AN AIDE IN MY TAPERING OFF SMOKING AND MAYBE REPLACE THE REAL ONES ALL TOGETHER...(god i have such a rich fantasy life..) ANYWAYS, I HAD TO MAN UP (I AM A WOMAN, BUT I USED MAN ONLY BECAUSE THAT'S HOW STRONG I HAD TO BE) AND BE VERY LOGICAL AND HONEST WITH MYSELF. SO I WAS ABLE TO CANCEL THE MAGAZINE TRIP AND THE EXCITEMENT OF GETTING A FREE $50.00 WALMART CARD.. BEFORE I WAS CHARGED, AND BEFORE I HAD TO JUMP THRU ANY HOOPS!!! HOORAY FOR ME. I JUST WANT TO SAY THERE IS HOPE FOR US, WE CAN UN-SUCKER OURSELVES AND NOT KEEP BITING ON THE BAIT... so the phone # is there to cancel, that all i really intended to write.

• Do
      28th of May, 2014

please cancel my membership, customer ID#51348237...i have been unable to contact you donna tuttle

• Ji
      6th of Jun, 2014

Please cancel my subscription my customer I D :513690100

• Er
      2nd of Sep, 2014

hello? Again! This is Ericka E. Morgan/customer ID: 514683761. It is 02 Sept 2014. I cancelled on 14 Aug 2014. Are you V? H m m . . .
    I was billed: 247078OKRWGV843RL trans date: 08/20 post date: 08/20
    BONAPPETIT 8882934018 $19, 95. It is not in the French language. So, i am cancelling my membership. Hello? Again!

• Pi
      24th of Feb, 2015

VERY BAD COMPANY WHICH ONLY GIVES THEIR LEGITIMATE PHONE NUMBER ON THE THIRD CHARGE. THEN THEY TELL YOU THAT YOU CAN CANCEL SUBSCRIPTION AND THEY WILL PUT IN A NOTICE FOR REFUND. THEN THEY DON'T AND YOU CALL THEM BACK AND THEY SAY THAT YOU AGREED TO IT AND THEREFORE DO NOT GET A REFUND. SCAM ARTISTS - TOOK 59.85 OF MY MONEY. MY BANK HAS REPORTED THEM AS FRAUDULENT. THEY NEED TO BE SHUT DOWN. I PAD 59.85 FOR ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. RECEIVED A READERS DIGEST THAT I DID NOT EVEN ORDER. I ORDERED NOTHING1 855-767-1135 IS THEIR NUMBER

• By
      1st of Aug, 2015

I want my magazine rewards plus cancelled. My subscriber id#: 51789952. I want this cancelled now and I will be watching to see if it is cancelled.

• He
      17th of Oct, 2015

my ID number is 51938505 cancel any order that was made, I will not pay for anything else from this company.

•   18th of Oct, 2015

我也沒有購買什麼東西,為什麼他能從我們的信用卡扣錢,我也要申訴。

9th of Nov, 2015

These folks are liars and thieves. Even when you call the customer service number (MNSJRNAL 855-7671126 CA ), it starts off by saying they can help you with cancellations or refunds, but when you get to speak to anyone (I spoke with a supervisor), they will tell you that they cannot refund even the current's month charge, even though you have not used their so-called "Rewards Service", which is just a way to rip you off as many retailers that I shop at are not on their 'merchants' list. I suggest you contact your credit/debit card company and block all future charges from this service. Make sure to get everything in writing!

20th of Mar, 2017

my ID number is 52335683 cancel any order that was made, I will not pay for anything else from this company.

20th of Mar, 2017

my ID number is 52335631 cancel any order that was made, I will not pay for anything else from this company.

• Gl
      30th of May, 2017

Here there number in Virginia Beach 866-933-3143 scam me too

• Po
      14th of Jul, 2017

I want to cancel my order that was made I will not pay my Subscriber id# 52509858

• Ra
      17th of Jul, 2017

I'm going to need you guys to cancel my card ! It's fraud and I don't need anything charged to my account ! ID#: 52505100 . Hurry up and cancel because I would hate to cancel my card for this crap

• Ra
      17th of Jul, 2017

The number does not work ! It's full of crap

29th of Sep, 2017

@Raven Merritt the number I have is 8552894756 I got through but the robot could not detect my words over and over and over haha

29th of Sep, 2017

@Raven Merritt I was shopping at the Avenue and cashier told me to subscribe to get 30% off I did and got two for one items. Saved quite a bit. Then she said when you get outside call that number and cancel ~ hahaha

9th of Sep, 2017

I ordered the electric razor and cancelled the stupid MAG subscription and then they just charged my acct 20$. When i called they asked me for a cancellation number which i never got. These people are scam artists and i contested the charge and i will contest it until the day i die.. These POS can die a slow death

29th of Sep, 2017

@Jon obj Aw come on~ that is just cruel

29th of Sep, 2017

Need to cancel order promptly please for National Geographic Magazine ~ Connie W Stoner 5825 Crabapple Dr. Mableton Ga 30126
    We have instructed the bank to not pay. Thank you Sincerely Connie Stoner

• Da
      15th of Oct, 2017

Please cancel my subscription. I called for cancelation but for any reason I am still receive them.
    I don't want them any more.
    Please cancel my subsctiption. ID#:52457044

• Ya
      22nd of Dec, 2017

Please cancel my order my ID number is 00913531 Thank you

29th of May, 2018

Please help and and advise. I suddenly began receiving so many top magazines that I did not order. I told my husband that it must be a free sales way of getting folks to subscribe. But THEN I saw the $24.95 credit in my bank account from FR Rewards. I have no member ID # because I didn’t join anything. How in the world do I cancel something I didn’t even know I had? Does anyone have a cancellation phone number for this? Many thanks. MS

• Bp
      10th of Jul, 2018

I called and the lady was not only rude but told me that I was basically lying about not receiving my letter and email with the instructions on how to receive my free gift card and cancel my stuff. She said that since I verified my address was the one they had on file that it was sent out and I should have canceled back in May. I told her they have charged me $50 a month for multiple months and I haven’t received anything. She said it was canceled and the money was non refundable. I asked if they could send me another letter out and she said that wasn’t possible because the post office never sent it back and my address is correct. There was no talking to these people and I’m just glad I’m out of this scam. Will be contacting the hospital that gave us their information and telling them it is a scam!

1st of Oct, 2018

Cancel my order #52887752 I am returning you books through the mail. Hope you enjoy them.