Magazine Rewards Plus / magazines
So I purchase items from Books a Million on January 26, 2019 and was asked if I would like to get a two month free trial of three magazines. I was instructed by the cashier if I did not want to continue but still receive my free trial to cancel before 30-days but will still get the magazines. I have not received any magazines so I call today, February 17, 2019 to cancel and was told since I canceled prior to the 30 days I don't get the two-month free subscription. This is a scam! Do not fall for it. This company does not hold there end of the bargain!
Magazine Rewards Plus Customer Care's Response, Feb 18, 2019
Hello - We do not have a program at Books-a-Million. This consumer has mistaken us with another company. Thank you.
More Magazine Rewards Plus Complaints & Reviews
- Magazine Rewards - cancel my order 
- Magazine Rewards Plus - fraud 
- Magazine Rewards Center - charged, never revieved, can't contact 
- [Resolved] Magazine Rewards Plus - $50.00 walmart gift card! 
- Magazine Rewards Plus - magazines free trial offer 
- Magazine Rewards Plus - magazine subscription
- Magazine Rewards Plus - charges after trial period and cancellation
- [Resolved] Magazine Rewards Plus - add on to order
- [Resolved] Magazine Rewards Plus - canceled
- Magazine Rewards Plus - $50 walmart card