Magazine Publishers Service / keep calling me ask them to stop

1 United States

Three months calling me. Cancelled visa debit september 12 been ever that date work nights keep waking me up.
Magazine publishers service
Magazine publishers service contacts & information
Posted: aug 4, 2016 by karen boughto
I was contacted by phone by someone named bob. He did not give his location or telephone number
Complaint rating: 100 % with 1 votes
I do not know - it was a phone call, canada
Bob told me he was submitting my name in the sweepstakes to win $25, 000.
Also I would be receiving a diamond watch. I was to receive 3 free magazines of my choice.
The promotion was I was to purchase any 3 magazines of my choice, or I could change my choice, or use them for gifts. These would cost me $3.97 u. S a month for 5 years or $3.32 canadian. I would pay every 4 months on the 25th of the month. That would amount to $57.50 canadian every 4 months. Total cost would be $1992.20 canadian or $238.20 u.S.

I did give my visa number.

Amy, bob's supervisor spoke to me after to check on what bob had said.

I regret signing up for this. I am a senior and who knows where I will be in 5 years. I understand I have till august 7 to cancel this agreement.
I wish to cancel and have no more to do with this. # magazines are too many for me to read.

This was by telephone and I have no idea where the call came from. All I know is the names were bob and amy.

I have no documents - just the notes I took during the conversation.

I want out of this agreement.

I will be asking visa to cancel this contract.

Complaint comments comments (4) complaint country canada complaint category magazines & newspapers
Was the above complaint useful?
More magazine publishers service complaints & reviews
Magazine publishers service - expensive for 27 mth's, cannot get out
Magazine publishers service - scam [2]
Magazine publishers service - stay away from this site
Magazine publishers service - unethical behaviour
Magazine publishers service - unauthorized charges

Ch