Magazine Publishers Service / behaviour

1 Quebec, Canada Review updated:

I want to expose the obscenely crooked, lying, and abusive practices of the company calling itself magazine publishers service whose website is canadamags.com.
In the middle of september, 2016 I received a phone call from an individual who lead me to believe that he represented publishers clearing house; he informed me that I had won a wrist watch. He also offered me magazines for which I would be charged on a monthly basis. Towards the end of the conversation he mentioned in passing that he was also associated with a company called magazine publishers service.
Just after the call ended I became suspicious of the call and researched magazine publishers service on the web. I found many complaints about this organization and called magazine publishers service to cancel the order. The individual who answered my call claimed ignorance of magazine publishers service and said that he had already received several complaints and that the offer was a scam. I immediately canceled my credit card to protect my funds.
Since then I have received the magazines that I canceled. I have also received many phone calls from as many as three nasty women who demand payment for the cancelled magazines.in addition to the rude phone calls I have taken over a dozen calls from the same numbers where the callers remain completely silent for several seconds before hanging up.
I have sought the advice of the local police who advised me to monitor the situation before they get involved.
I intend to contact the magazine publishers to try to get them to stop supplying this company.
Please avoid magazine publishers service.

Va
Nov 8, 2016

Comments

• Al
      27th of Oct, 2018
    Magazine Publishers Service - the magazines and diamond watch
    Canada

Look I got a call from your department and was told I would be getting all of this stuff I do not want to have any of this anymore. I was not aware of what I was being sold. I don't want to do any business with you. I want a full refund from you and you will no longer have access to my credit card.

• Na
      31st of Oct, 2018
    Magazine Publishers Service - magazine
    scarbrough

Same problem me
    They call me they confused they ask me all details
    Diamond watch and free magazine
    With out permission they charged in my account $66.35 canadian dollar
    Fraud people
    I informed them to my bank and my lawyer
    I'm going to teach who am i

• Cs
      13th of Nov, 2018
    Magazine Publishers Service - magazine subscription scam
    Montreal quebec
    canadamags.com

I did not subscribe to their magazines, my credit card was scammed, I canceled my visa card andwrote them letters and called. They told to pay anyway. They threatened me on the phone. Now they said they will send collectors after me. They want the money no matter what. The bbb knows about this company. I have tried everything..