Magazine Mansion, Through eBay / Paid for 3 magazines, never received them!

Last summer I placed an order for 3 different magazines through Magazine Mansion, a company I found on ebay. I paid for the order with paypal but never received any of the magazines. At first, the guy emailed back and forth with me, saying he didn't understand why I hadn't received them, as the orders showed they were placed, promises of a refund, etc. One excuse after another... until the time limit had passed for applying for a refund of my money through paypal. Then I never heard another word from him.

I did complain directly to the publishers. Two of them, Western Horseman & Family Handyman, were kind enough to send a complimentary 1 year subscription.

Comments

• It
      30th of Jul, 2008

this is [censored]ed up they got me the same way for three mags got the emails to and a free 1 yr all never showed

• Ro
      28th of Jan, 2009

Yes, this is a bad outfit. The same thing happened to me with my 3 year subscription order through Magazine Mansion. They sent me email notices saying that they had just sent the information and to wait 14-16 weeks. 14 weeks went by and then MM stopped responding all together. I called the magazine that I had ordered and they had never heard of this company and had no request for my subscription. FRAUD!

• Ro
      25th of Mar, 2011

Fradulent company. I too bought a subscription from this company. I paid through Paypal. I kept corresponding via email after I paid through eBAY and the customer service rep said that the order went through and be patient b/c the magazines were on the way. Well, they never came. I was UNABLE to get a refund from Paypal OR eBAY! Unbelievable that these crimes happen everyday and no one cares. At least by posting this, I will prevent this company from defrauding another innocent person.