Magazine Deals Now / never refunded amount due

1 NC, United States Review updated:

Perhaps this is premature, but their website is NO LONGER available. I purchased 6 subscriptions from them - one could not be filled for some reason THEY had - and after emailing 3 times requesting a refund on that order - their website appears to be shut down. I have no idea if my Christmas gifts will also be a fraud and I am concerned.

Who else should I contact?

Sa

Comments

9th of Dec, 2008

As a representative of Magazine Deals Now I can say that we are very much in business and our website is live online. Our website has not ever been shut down. To state that we are shut down is a false statement.

Any order placed through Magazine Deals Now will be fulfilled. If there is ever a problem with an order we will always issue a refund. This is never an issue with Magazine Deals Now.

If you have any questions regarding your order, please direct an e-mail to service@magazinedealsnow.com. Our customer service department will check your order and answer any questions you may have.

• Re
      16th of Dec, 2008

I have to agree with the representative of the company, who responded before me. While I am in no way affiliated with magazinedealsnow.com, I CAN say that their website is up and running. As a customer of theirs, I can tell you that I have purchased subscriptions for myself and to use as gifts for a few years now. I've never had a problem getting my subscriptions. In fact, they usually begin coming to me before the 8-12 week window. Just thought I'd share that with anyone who is considering buying from them!

• Da
      1st of Jun, 2010

I have requested that I cancel my magazine subscription since they cannot guarantee delivery in stated timeframe limits; which is fair and equitable.

I would rather be safe and sorry.

I am currently waiting for my credit card transaction posting online to go thru for the cost of magaine subscription; as I just don't feel comfortable doing business with a business with registered unresolved complaints against it.

Thanks but not thanks.

I will let you all know if they post the cost of the credit card magazine subscription as of June 1st 2010 in a timely manner; just as a follow-up to all those following up here on complaint board.

I even wrote to the magazine publisher requesting if they got my subscription request from April 20th which cleared the clearing hourse Aprile 20th, 2010; so far have not been able to reconcile the magazine subscription transaction; so I requested to cancel the magazine subscription instead since no one was able to confirm or verify the magazine subscription.

I just don't really care if they don't care about the customer at all; as it should be.

• Da
      1st of Jun, 2010

I am neutral and will monitor complaint board for further complaints and/or feedback regarding magazine deals now