Magazine Deals Now / never sent product

magazine deals now
ordered a $22.00 subscription and was told 8-12 weeks for delivery emailed at 10 weeks was told everything was fine, emailed them again at 12 weeks was told they will talk to the clearing house but never emailed me again after that. At 13.5 weeks sent a copy of my invoice and informed them i want my money back. they responded that they couldn't do that until it was confirmed the subscription was not being sent from the publisher. at week 14 they informed me that i will be getting my first issue in August (17 weeks) after origional purchase. I informed them at this time i just want my money back but they still wouldnt give it to me, and i have yet to receive anything!!

N  29th of Oct, 2010 by
I just placed an order from Magazinedealsnow.com I am skittish to proceed so I requested a refund except for one magazine. They do have the lowest prices - so low that I can't believe them. Hence, I requested a refund but will take a chance with one magazine order. I will post follow-up here on my experience.
N  30th of Oct, 2010 by
Follow-up on customer service. I received an e-mail 24 hours after requesting a refund. It was an automated response which stated it may take 5-7 days for somebody at the company to respond to my request. Yet, the web site says I only have until Tuesday of each week to cancel my order. This could be a big problem for a customer who places an order on a Thursday, Friday or Saturday because Magzinedealsnow.com may not respond to a cancellation request until it is too late. Anyone posting an order on a Sunday, Monday or Tuesday is highly unlikely to be able to change his/her mind
due to slow customer service response.
N  8th of Nov, 2010 by
I am still waiting for a refund. It has been more than a week and no refund has been issued. Customer service comtacted me 6 days ago via e-mail yet NEVER issued my refund as requested. Beware.