Magazine / Services Not Rendered

1 517 Performance Drive, Cumming GA 300400Cummings, GA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 800-237-7855

I was sent to the collections office back in Jan of this year for not paying my bill, the reason I didn't pay was because services were not rendered and didn't recieve any information as they promised. They contacted me in November about this deal so i agreed to it unknowing about their history.
I have called them numerous times and they transfer me to people and apparenlty every one is a manager there or a supervisor - so no help.
I moved and gave them my new address in Jan (sent sent to collections) and I got some of the magazines I ordered, Feburary came and went and no magazines, so I called them once again, in March. They had my old address after I had given them my new address and told me to wait 8 weeks, and if i didn't hear anything by mid April to call them. Well I just got off the phone and "Their system is down" not to mention that I initally was on the phone with a person trying to scam some one else.
If I remember right their system goes down alot.
The only magazine I have contuniously is ESPN, why can't the other come?
So I agree don't deal with them at all cost cause they take your money and don't render services.

Comments

• Ta
      28th of Sep, 2014
    Magazine - put my money back on my debit card you took 26 of this month and cancel my subscription

my mon
    oey you took off my debitcard