Magazine City.com / TOTAL FRAUD

United States, Virginia, Charlottesville Review updated:
City Circulation Group LLC
650 Peter Jefferson Parkway
This company has an "F" rating from the Better Business Bureau (their lowest - check it out at www.bbb.org). As many others have said on this sight, their scam is to take your magazine order and never deliver a magazine. Do not give these frauds your money!!

A  18th of Mar, 2013 by
I totally agree with FIM. I live in Christchurch, New Zealand. Back in October 2012 I paid for a subscription for SLAM magazine for my son for Christmas present, I was promised by Carol Powell- operations manager that at my request they would send a gift card to say how many books I had ordered and that they would be on their way. It now mid March 2013, and still no books. I have sent approx 25 emails asking for my books, or my money back. I have received a few emails back from Carol saying she would look into it - but now nothing. I have even submitted an inquiry and each time they say a representative will get back to me - but I dont get a reply.
This is disgusting that someone can take your hard earned money for their gain - I dont know how they sleep at night. I would like to know from anyone where I can lay an official complaint, this has to be stopped