Magazine-Agent.com / Renewed without permission

1 Review updated:

I found a $38.00 processing on my account today August 31, 2010 for Discover magazine subscription which I did not authorize. When I phoned the company, rep said when I paid $19.95 in September 2008, it automatically triggered a renewal approval in their system. Two years later, huh? Right, sure, try to scam me! I will not renew via Magazine-Agent.com again.

Li

More Magazine-Agent.com Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Sn
      Feb 10, 2011

The website clearly states that you will be enrolled in an auto-renew feature if you do not call their customer service department to have it disabled. Maybe you should pay attention to what your doing when you purchase something.

Jul 02, 2015

I received a transaction on my credit card which is listed as Magazine-service.net. I have no idea what it's for and need to talk to someone about it. I did not purchase anything from anywhere online on 07/01/2015. Can you please help me? My name is Jan Nelson, 2112 Vine St., Davenport, IA, 52804. My email address is [protected]@gmail.com. The amount of this transaction is $23.96. Please contact me through my email. Thank you.
    Jan Nelson

Aug 13, 2015

My name is Sandra Dockter, 1585 St. Andrews Ct., Temperance MI 48182 Phone [protected]
    I received my American Express billing $59.99 and I wish to cancel my subscription. Magazine Label #BWK0041486614/4#
    #1311D200. I am having a hard time getting this information to the correct person. I prefer a phone call rather than an email
    [protected]@bex.net. Thank you.

• Lu
      Jun 06, 2016

I received a bill for a subscription that i did not order or want to receive, Please do not send the magazine or charge me for it. My account balance is $12.00 and my account number is [protected]. My name is Deborah Wall and address is 2492 Palo Vista Rd. Fallbrook, CA 92028. Phone number is [protected]. Please let me know what will be done regarding this matter.
    Deborah Wall

• Sh
      Jun 14, 2016

I can't believe you people are putting your personal information on this very public website. This is NOT the magazine agent website, this is just a general complaint website. I discovered it in a search to find out if Magazine Agent is legitimate or not, before I place an order.

• De
      Jul 11, 2016

I also had a charge to my Discover card for 48.00 for Prevention magazine that I didn't order, I would like to know how to get it taking care of, I do not want to put all my information on this page, my subscription# is1594506501/4#

• De
      Dec 20, 2016

I received a renewal notice for $34.97 regarding a renewal to Mopar Muscle magazine. My Renewal ID is 3335716 and my e-mail is [protected]@aol.com. I did subscribe to this magazine app. 1 year ago but I have never received an issue of it. Either your company did not send it or it is popular with the postal service. I refuse to pay a renewal fee when I have not received the issues I contracted for.

Dean Lacy
    806 SE 207 Ave.
    Gresham, OR [protected]
    [protected]@aol.com

• Ve
      Feb 09, 2018

My records show I mailed check #7279 on July 31, 2017 to renew Birds & Blooms for a special 2-year rate of $15.00 This check has NOT cleared the bank and I am not receiving the magazine. Please check into this matter for me. Thank you.
    Veldene Delatte, 507 Lafourche Drive, Thibodaux, LA 70301; phone: [protected].