Magazania.com / No magazines, no money!

I placed 2 two year subscriptions for magazines. Company said they deal directly with publishers of magazines. Publishers now tell me they never heard of this business and i have been taken. I would like my subscription money returned. Magazania.com goes so far as having this fancy complaint form and all, but just ignores all my complaints to them.

Pt

Comments

Ja
  7th of Apr, 2007

I ordered a newspaper subscription which I was charged for and never received. They have you wait long enough so your bank cannot do anything. South Dakota Attorney General investigated my complaint, Magazania.com never replied to them. Magazania.com is a giant SCAM.

Ka
  10th of Apr, 2007
Magazania.com - Magazania.com is a scam company!

My daughter placed a subscription order at magazania.com for our Christmas gift. A year's subscription to Log Home Living. 15 weeks later, still no magazine. Attempts to utilize their website to status an order all Failed with internet errors. Now their whole website fails with unavailable server. This company is obviously a SCAM. DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING THROUGH THEM, should their website ever come back on-line!

Br
  15th of Apr, 2007

Sub: Cancellation policy

I wanted to cancel my subscription. When you go to there web sight and enter customer service the link is an"error Link" I also sent them e-mails and they were returned.

Cl
  15th of Apr, 2007

Who are these people and how in the hell did they get my bank info, all i want is my money placed back in to my account, cause i do not who the hell the people are and i never ordered anything from these people, please e-mail, and let me know the ave. To take to get my money back, and any legal matters to take on this sh*t.

Ni
  20th of May, 2007

Exactly same thing happened to me. 6 months and no magazines. I checked their website, helpdesk pages don't work, no phone numbers etc.

Te
  23rd of May, 2007
Magazania.com - Subscription never received

I placed an order on 1/22/07, paid for the order with a credit card and have never received my subscription. Magazania.com website has links that are supposed to take you to customer service but they don't. Not able to get hold of anybody from the company. Looks like the company is a scammer.

Le
  20th of Jun, 2007

I, too, was taken by this "company"... I normally check each company for validity -- I don't know where my head was this time... I ordered a magazine subscription in early March -- It is now the end of June, and not a word or an issue.

Ev
  17th of Sep, 2007

I haven't received my magazine or heard from the company either.
eve

An
  2nd of Oct, 2007
Magazania.com - Never received magazine!

We ordered a child's magazine and have not received one magazine. The automated telephone system puts you on hold for eternity and they have not responded to e-mail complaints. I think this company is a scam!

Ja
  12th of Feb, 2008
Magazania.com - Fraudulent business!
Magazania.com
www.Magazania.com

Placed an order for magazine subscription through Magazania.com. Their website states they place your order with the publisher within 48 hours of your order. I spoke to the publishers subscription department today and they have no record of my subscription and it has been almost 4 months! Magazania will not offer refund, nor make any attempt to contact the publisher to assist in any way. Basically, magazania has my money, I have no magazine, and the publisher has no record of a subscription for me.

Ry
  10th of Jun, 2008

I ordered my magazines in december its now june and i havent gotten any yet. I called and they never pick up and i emailed them and they never responed. They said they would reach me in 7-10 days but never did.