Magazania / Magazine is a scam!

United States Review updated:
This company will take your magazine order subscription, charge your credit card and never send the magazine. You cannot get anyone on the phone and the "helpdesk" service on the internet is now shut down. It's a total scam.

A  28th of Mar, 2007 by
Placed a magazine subscription three weeks ago; never gotten any. Checked with the publisher, which of course didn't get anything.

Magazania won't respond to my and the publisher's requests.

Totally fraudulent.
A  6th of Apr, 2007 by
Sub: Magazania is a scam, don't order from them!

Paid for two magazine subscriptions almost six months ago, never got either of them. No contact info, no e-mail address, no way of contacting this fraudulent company. What a ripoff and a scam. Avoid getting your money stolen from these fakes.
A  7th of Apr, 2007 by
Total scam. The wait period for your magazine to arrive is past the deadline for your bank to be able to do anything. Magazania wouldn't even respond to the SD Attorney Generals letter. Nothing else I can do unless I hire an attorney.
A  27th of Jun, 2007 by
I ordered a subscription a couple months ago... And no magazine ever arrived. I don't know what I was thinking, as I normally check out an unfamiliar site to see if it seems legitimate.
A  24th of Dec, 2007 by
Same exact thing with my Handy Man subscription and payment. Subscribed at the beginning of June '07. Received an email stating that they had a systems change over and to expect my magazine in December. That was in November!
A  15th of Nov, 2008 by
I ordered two magazines in March of 2008 and was charged for both. Sounds like I'm lucky. I am receiving one of them just fine. I have never seen the other one (Writer's Digest). It is almost mid November now.

I have followed up with 3 people on the phone about it and have sent them 2 emails. The 2nd and 3rd people both said they would give me a free subscription to my magazine of choice for the inconvenience. Just spoke with the 3rd one yesterday and she said I would have an email from her by COB yesterday. NOTHING.

Need we say more?