Mafia Wars / Misleading ads for game resources

1 557 Thomas aveGardendale 35071, AL, United States Review updated:

Mafia wars was promoting exchanging points they call loyalty points that you build up by playing the games they have. The way it was presented that you could use the points to trade for other items in game like using cash.
I did that and all of a sudden I had credit card charges.I have a copy of email that shows PAY PAL was no longer my agent for paying charges like this and could no longer use my credit card number for any thing. I also have copy of transactions that Pay pal calls unauthorized use of pay pal account. Provide me with an address and I can forward all this to you. Thanks Joseph Booth

Comments

• Ru
      13th of Dec, 2009
    Mafia Wars - loss of information
    New York

My offense and defense have gone from 50, 000 to 11, 000 ... also, on my profile page my "MW" information is incorrect I'm level 410 not 322 and I have 2000 family not 1070. Please rectify this ASAP. Profile Russell Fustanio, e-mail rfustanio@yahoo.com...TY., I'm on Facebook.

• Do
      19th of Mar, 2010
    Mafia Wars - I cant go to my Home Page in MW
    Vietnam

I cant go to my Home Page in MW (Everything's fine before the back up), when I click "Home", the "Jobs" page appears not the Home Page. It's been 3 days now. Please fix this. Thanks!

• Do
      19th of Mar, 2010

this is my profile, please fix the problem, thanks

• Sg
      22nd of Jul, 2011

Submit your complain and join in on the class action