Madison Seating / Customer service
Received a chair that was ordered 12/27/16 today and it is defective. Called the number on paper work and was told they do not take calls I have to email service department. Shortly after sending my email I received a reply with a you tube video of how to operate my chair and instructions to reply if this doesn't work. I replied it doesn't work and need someone to call me with an RMA so I can return the chair. Several hours later no response so I email again and follow up an hour later with another email and a phone call. Spoke with a very rude "Joseph" claiming to be Sr. Customer service Manager and "I should not expect a response in 5 minutes of sending my email" He refused to give his last name or email and said he would be handling all of my issues. I told him I was very disappointed in the "100% customer satisfaction guarantee" as stated on the letter that arrived with my chair. He was very rude and was told we would most likely never do business with them again.
More Madison Seating Complaints & Reviews
- Madisonseating.com - Dishonest company that seeks refuge behind their phones knowing that they don't have to put faces to the names they deal with
- Madison Seating - Unfair business practices 
- Madisonseating.com - Such a web site doesn't have right to sell online at all
- Madisonseating.com - Never purchase from this site
- Madison Seating - Sold me an old refurbished chair, as "new" - - unethical 
- Madison Seating - poor customer service
- MadisonSeating - Aeron Chair
- MadisonSeating - unhappy
- MadisonSeating - 100% hassle free returns not!!!
- Madison Seating - Unwilling to honor satisfaction guarantee