Madison & Mitchell, Inc. / SCAMMED

7310 W McNab Road, Suite 107Tamarac, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 954-721-3111

We referred a past due invoice over to this collections agency based on us paying them 25% of what they collected. After calling them to follow up and finding out their 877 phone# was disconnected and their FL # went straight to an answering service, we assumed they had went out of business. Well we decided to follow up with our customer about their past due account. Apparently, Madison & Mitchell had settled the account with the customer and never PAID us a dime! Now they cannot be reached and I am finding by searching online that they do this for a living...a business scamming other businesses...pathetic!

Comments

Br
  29th of Oct, 2008
To answer your questions, we are a contingency firm. You will not have to pay my firm any upfront money out of pocket. We only get paid when funds are received. If you email me I will reply with the affidavit and my firm’s information. We would like to get the rest of the claims submitted by the first week of November. The customers that I have emailed already, you will have to mail the original affidavits to my office. The address is on the affidavit. Please fax a copy to my office and I will send it to the attorney immediately so that they can submit the claims appropriately. Any other questions please do not hesitate to call.

Mobile 281.799.5766.

MSN: BrettMHamilton@Kramer-Fox.com
Instant Email: BrettMobile@Kramer-Fox.com
Sa
  7th of Nov, 2008
We have had numerus complaints about Madison & Mitchell. One of the issue has been theft. The client place a claim with this company for collection and the agency settled the claim without authorization and decided to keep the money they collected. They told her it was for fees rack up from the claim. If they work on a contingenecy, then they only receive a percentage of the amount collected. Buyer beware! Make sure the collection agency your company is using is certified by the Commercial Collection Agency Association.

Sam L

CST Company
www.cstcoinc.com
"Your Key To Collections - 82 years in service"
Office: 214 747-9621