Madison At Ridgelake Nashville Tennessee / Electronic Payments

1 Nashville, TN, United States Review updated:

I made an on line rent payment to the site that is provided by madison the rental agreement says you have up until the 5th of each month before you are late and have to pay late fees. I made my payment on line on the 5th of September 2008. My son called me and said he got a notice that said his rent was late. I called the rental office to find out why and they told me they did not get the payment. I contacted my bank and they said the payment was taken out on September the 9th. This is not late it would have been the same thing if I had given her a check she would not have gotten the money on the 5th . This company should be able to look into their pay system and be abl to tell when the payment was posted. When I made the payment it did not give me a confirmation I know a little about eft and I know that the company that you pay to can tell when the payment was made. They need to do this before they declare it a late payment.

Comments

• Kh
      8th of May, 2014

Most awful apt complex I've ever lived in. First electric bill was over $350 for 15 days of service! No insulation, original Heater/AC from the mid 1980s when the place was built. Within 2 months of moving in, the complex decided they were going to tear down the 2 racquetball courts at the club house and replace with a stupid yoga studio that no one will use. They also lied about being able to use the "indoor pool", which has been closed all winter long. Now, I find out that they will be filling the hot tub with concrete so they don't have to repair the pump. So, THREE of the amenities that sold me on this property are now gone and haven't been replaced with anything of similar value. I also tried to pay through their online system and my rent was listed as several hundred dollars more than what I owed. I've had to confront the office on 3 different occasions because they keep giving me an incorrect amount for rent, which is an amount that shouldn't change.