Madhuraj Translites (P) Ltd. / SIM 64K fault

1 India Review updated:

I would like to inform you that I'm a very old and regular customer of Airtel (my number [protected]) and also using 4-5 connections for more than 5-6 years. I've never had a major problem with Airtel but this time I've got one.

I was given 64K SIM card Airtel GOLD(no.[protected] 3) connection few months back and was using it in my Dopod-C800 which was of Rs.35, 000/-. Cause of the problem in SIM my phone got damaged (as it is not working at all) and then was using it in NOKIA 3110c set in which my contacts number was getting deleted automatically.

I showed and told this problem to Mr.Dipanshu[protected]) from Airtel office in NOIDA sector-18 and assured me that something will be done to my phone and will call back and has given me another SIM card 32K. But now Mr.Dipanshu is not picking up my call. If there is no suitable action for the same then I will be sorry to take some serious action against it.

Kindly cooperate and help me with my problem.

Thanking You,

Abhishek Jain
C-15, Sector-19 NOIDA
[protected]

Comments

• Ab
      10th of May, 2008

I would like to inform you that I'm a very old and regular customer of Airtel (my number 9810744692) and also using 4-5 connections for more than 5-6 years. I've never had a major problem with Airtel but this time I've got one.

I was given 64K SIM card Airtel GOLD(no.899110070311379353 3) connection few months back and was using it in my Dopod-C800 which was of Rs.35, 000/-. Cause of the problem in SIM my phone got damaged (as it is not working at all) and then was using it in NOKIA 3110c set in which my contacts number was getting deleted automatically.

I showed and told this problem to Mr.Dipanshu(9971182315) from Airtel office in NOIDA sector-18 and assured me that something will be done to my phone and will call back and has given me another SIM card 32K. But now Mr.Dipanshu is not picking up my call. If there is no suitable action for the same then I will be sorry to take some serious action against it.

Kindly cooperate and help me with my problem.

Thanking You,

Abhishek Jain
    C-15, Sector-19 NOIDA

• Co
      3rd of Nov, 2009

SAMSUNG SGH L700 and Airtel 64K SIM are not compatible.
    I was shocked when this happened to me. My 32K SIM was working fine until I moved to 64K SIM and all the problems began. Now the phone does not start with the 64K SIM. Now neither AIRTEL nor SAMSUNG are providing any solution. Either AIRTEL should keep the option of providing 32K SIM or SAMSUNG should provide software upgrade. At the Authorised Service Centre for SAMSUNG they are saying that no solution has been provided for this problem. Now I cant buy a new cellphone. So I guess I will have to change the connection which still uses 32K SIM or those whose 64K SIM are compatible with SAMSUNG.