Madhur Courier Services / Irresponsible service

India Review updated:
Sent a courier from Ahmedabad in Gujarat to Banaswadi in Bangalore. The company situted at richmond road refused to deliver the package saying that Banswadi was too far. There was no intimation made regarding the same. They demanded that we reach their office and take delivery personally.

We would advise everyone to stay away from this company.

Comments

Nm
  5th of Nov, 2007
Very poor Service Mrs Shapria...

Only one phone in Ghantkarn office -ahmedabad , always engage, many cutomer are doing Fighting in there office... always nonsense type behave... take care next time.. do not send material or document to other via this courier.. pls send them donation to improve there behave & Business!
Bp
®0761-2801412 (M) 9300901963
Date- / /
The courier service is
Dear Sir,
I am a retired officer from central government .My most of the important correspondence has been transmitted by your courier service.
Here, I am very sad to say that your office agent at Jabalpur in Ranjhi branch doesn’t delivered the courier properly and he always attempt to press me on telephone to collect the courier from Ranjhi branch office.*
This is for your information and take necessary action at your and please.

You’re sincerely
B.P. jharia

* (On 29th August 08 at 12 hrs he phoned me and requested to collect the courier from the office .Although in normal practice my phone No. is always mentioned in my address. Because He couldn’t find my address(As his excuses).When I show my inability to collect the same because this is your duty not mine then he assure he’ll handed over tomorrow on 30/8/08.As same has not been received yet so far. If my any courier or post is late or misplaced/lost the company will be responsible for that .And such type of activities comes under section 2 (a).If my Address area is not in your service area so please clear your favour and reply me.)
Na
  17th of Jun, 2011
I have sent vide receipt No.2310716366 for Pune to Shri R.P. Nair.

Madhur Courier Services Logo Madhur Courier Services