MadBid — no place to requested a refund
I want to request a refund from madbid as the auction website seems fraudlent.
There is no link to request a refund or to log a enquiry. When a link is followed to support it seems as if i must create a separate account to log an enquiry. This website creates a lot of redtape one must pass through and when i try to create an account to log an enquiry it says i am not "authorized" to do so.
These people are crooks
Updated by Bernardv, May 29, 2018
There is no link to follow on the website to request a refund, the auction website seems fraudulent. When trying to log an enquiry you get redirected to a different website and a separate account needs to be created (which I could not do as it said I am not authorized to do so) they create a lot of red tape for a simple refund of a service/product that I no longer want.
More MadBid Complaints & Reviews
- Madbid.com - stay away from these crooks 
- Madbid.com - they took money from customers and did it fraudulently 
- MadBid - account cancellation
- MadBid - impossible to win anything
- MadBid - it's more then two months madbid.com suppiler not yet deliver my stuff.
- MadBid - run away
- MadBid - unauthorized credit card charges
- www.madbid.com - this company took money if you haven't won
- MadBid - I cannot login to my account, want a refund