Macys / extremely rude manager

1 po box 187 st.pete fl 33709, Stpetersburg, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 7276439000

I was shopping at Macys at Tyrone Square Mall tonight 12/21/2010 while I witnessed the Manager by the name of Diane who is a black woman with a very nasty attitude twards her employers. She was yelling at her employers in front of customers, telling them to shut their mouth and not letting them speek. When they would try to stick up for themselves she would say, Im warning you to shut your dam mouth right the hell now!!! I think this was completely unappropriate and she should not be employed with Macys! She has a very nasty attitude and I could not BELIEVE that way she was treating this poor girl!!! I asked them why shes being so mean to them and when they spoke Diane told them to shut up! ????? This needs to be stopped. I think these poor girls are afraid of her and she has abviously let her little bit of athority get to her head! I will not ever shop here agin because of this woman. I feel that she is a disgrace to Macys! Other shoppers were so shocked by this behavior and they also said they will be complaining. Something must be done. These poor girls are getting told to shut up and told when to talk as though shes a police officer or as though their children! Please help with this woman to get her removed from this store. Thats all I know about this woman is that shes black with blonde/yellow colored very short hair and crazy looking eyes. Shes very evil!

Comments

• Pe
      7th of Dec, 2008
    Macys - higher workers
    looking down they white noses
    Hilo
    Hawaii

never aply for a macys card i know they are rude and they dont explain nothing to you.they have donre me wrong 2 times shamming me in the store and i was so anger that i couldnt breath i was so upset cause this happened 2 times for the same thing. what the hack is wrong with this macys.i could of went to walmart or rosses.macys treated me like dirt and like a fool.and never even said they were sorry.

25th of Jan, 2009
    Macys - reduced credit
    MACYS

My payment was overdue by a few days.. had no idea.. paid when they called to remind me..
    Now my credit line has been reduced to $75.00 instead of $700.00...but i was told if i pay on time for 3 months on time i can ask for them to review it and bring it back up...isnt this a bit out of control?? One time late a few days??? come ona1o48

• Pu
      24th of Jul, 2009
    Macys - service
    Costa Mesa
    California

We bought a moisturizer from Sheseido and found out that was not the right one. We went back to the store the same day to make a return. However, the asian/persian clerk was quite offensive and simply did not want to make a return. Finally she gave in since she had no reason to reject. But the whole event was made too unpleasant to shop there again.

• Ey
      19th of Jan, 2010
    Macys - Over billing
    Macys
    Seekonk
    Massachusetts

Macy's billed me two dollars in late fee because I owed them eleven cents, for some insurance they say I purchased with my card. I closed my account after they hung up on me five time while waiting for them to actually let me talk in person to someone in customerservice.

• Jg
      6th of Feb, 2010

she maybe denied it because u opened it, therefore u can't sell it anymore, which loses profit on the entire company. macys always does returns for things that other stores would not even consider!!

• Er
      19th of Jan, 2011

Well you should read the agreement and just shut up!

• Er
      19th of Jan, 2011

Manage your credit, if you dont care then shut up!

22nd of Jun, 2011
    Macys - misinformation

Call Macys before I went shopping to find out my availability of what I could charge. I was told I did not have an amount, I was able to charge any amount.
    Well I went shopping spend about %500.00 and than I was going to purchase another $51.00, when I was told I could not charge anything else, call the Customer Service Dept. and they told me I would be getting a letter and than I could not charge the $51.00, it was very embarrassed.

• He
      22nd of Jun, 2011

You had already charged 500.00 I am sure they did not approve the extra 51.00 because you seemed to be on a spending spree

• Ri
    Macys - Purchase denied at register
    Macys

I made up past due pmts. My son attempted to purchase on Mother's Day and was declined. He could not get the extra savings offered with the Macys card. I was told my credit line was $4000.00. My balance was under that by almost 200.00. He was not advised to go to the cust.svc phones for help. He was not alone and the entire incident was embarrassing.

• Gr
      14th of Feb, 2012

You should definitely gripe about this at Gripebox.com!

• Gr
      14th of Feb, 2012

You should definitely gripe about this at Gripebox.com!!

• Ho
      10th of Mar, 2012

i went there to pay my bill wich was a week late, and that was my fault...however, the payment was $35.00 and they charged $35.00 for a late fee then interest on the late fee wich came out to $98.00, INTEREST on a late fee? this cant be legal, but i am goina find out, and after being a customer forover 35 years, I will never shop there agian

• Ha
      15th of Mar, 2015

they all stink try hamptonbay sf ort hat