Macy's Southfield Department Store / mailed ads and extra 20% off coupon
To Whom it may concern,
Last week I received two advertisements in the mail, one advertising a sale on a diamond necklace for $99.00 reg $300 and the other an all day savings pass for an extra 20% off on many items, including fine jewelry.
On Saturday October 18, 2008, I drove all the way to Macy's Southfield from Windsor, Ontario only to be told by a jewelry clerk that they did not have the diamond necklace at their store and even more upsetting, I was informed that the extra 20% coupon that I wanted to use for something else, did not apply to me.
I have been dealing with this company for years and I am shocked that a reputable establishment such as Macy's would treat a customer in this manner. In the past, I have never experienced such a problem with coupons or advertisements. After discussing this problem with the manager, I left the store rather frustrated and angry.
I would really like to know how you will take care of this unreasonable inconvenience. Thank you for your attention to this matter.
More Macy's Southfield Department Store Complaints & Reviews
- Macy's Credit Card - credit card fraud 
- Macy's Department Stores - forcing employees to quit vs. pay unemployment 
- Macy's - belgique cookware "don't get burned" 
- Macys - poor place to work 
- Macy's - employee harassment 
- Macys - furniture
- Macy's - macy's online
- Macy's - horrible policies and customer service
- Macy's - poor customer service 
- Macy's - returning a rug