Macy's / visa
March 2008 I tried to place two orders online at Macy's, I got an error msg, after a few attempts of nothing I decided not to bother with making the purchase, but Macy's charged my Visa for all of the items and this was done twice, and they claim that they didn't take any actions as such. I got a Detailed Transaction Data Report from Visa Transaction Research Service that gave me a documented copy of the time, and date that Macy's took the funds off my visa. I have been thru countless emails of constant back and fourth with absolutely NO PROGRESS from Macy's. Their Customer Service LACKS in great detail any degree of PROFESSIONALISM, this document was sent to them as proof in a pdf file, they claim that because of Virus I should send it via text, this was also sent via text, and they still refuse to put my funds back on my visa. Now they say there was no purchase, meaning if there was no purchase they would not take funds off my visa. I feel violated, frustrated, disgusted, and dissapointed with Macy's, one would expect a certain level of class with a store as such, that is considered the largest or one of the largest stores in the U. S.
I strongly advise any and everyone NOT TO EVER MAKE A PURCHASE ONLINE AT ANY MACY'S LOCATION!!! Something has to be done, this company needs to pay for ripping off hard working honest customers!
More Macy's Complaints & Reviews
- Macy's Credit Card - credit card fraud 
- Macy's Department Stores - forcing employees to quit vs. pay unemployment 
- Macy's - belgique cookware "don't get burned" 
- Macys - poor place to work 
- Macy's - employee harassment 
- Macy's - belgique cookware set 11 pc set
- Macy's - product and service
- Macy's - gift card
- Macys - unauthorized charges - insufficient return payment
- Macy's - customer service person