Macy's / visa

Miami, FL, United States Review updated:
March 2008 I tried to place two orders online at Macy's, I got an error msg, after a few attempts of nothing I decided not to bother with making the purchase, but Macy's charged my Visa for all of the items and this was done twice, and they claim that they didn't take any actions as such. I got a Detailed Transaction Data Report from Visa Transaction Research Service that gave me a documented copy of the time, and date that Macy's took the funds off my visa. I have been thru countless emails of constant back and fourth with absolutely NO PROGRESS from Macy's. Their Customer Service LACKS in great detail any degree of PROFESSIONALISM, this document was sent to them as proof in a pdf file, they claim that because of Virus I should send it via text, this was also sent via text, and they still refuse to put my funds back on my visa. Now they say there was no purchase, meaning if there was no purchase they would not take funds off my visa. I feel violated, frustrated, disgusted, and dissapointed with Macy's, one would expect a certain level of class with a store as such, that is considered the largest or one of the largest stores in the U. S.
I strongly advise any and everyone NOT TO EVER MAKE A PURCHASE ONLINE AT ANY MACY'S LOCATION!!! Something has to be done, this company needs to pay for ripping off hard working honest customers!

Comments

Ms
  27th of Mar, 2008
Ma
  12th of Aug, 2008
I have to agree with you. I have purchased many items on Macy's.com and when I check on them they are on sale. I call they agree to credit back the difference, they don't I call again they appologise for the inconvenience, again no credit. Then to add insult to injury when I (stupidly) order again, they do not include a UPS return label. I call they appologise etc etc etc

Macy's Logo Macy's