Macys / customer service for flood victims

I have been a loyal customer of Macy's for over 10 years, spending an average approximately $2000/ year. On 5/26/15, my home was flooded in Houston. I called in to get a copy of my in-store receipts and they wanted to charge me $3 per statement month unless they received a request from my flood adjuster by fax/mail not e-mail. I refuse to trouble him as he trying to help people and at this time does not have the time to deal with this.
The customer service rep I spoke to was: Janet ID # [protected] (Supervisor). I am disgusted with Macy's lack of empathy and support. I intend to cancel my Macy's Amex which I spend $1000+/ month on and will never shop at Macy's again. I will be sure to share this information with everyone I know. If you are looking for a better experience go to Costco or Lowes - they have been great and on the day of the flood Lowes gave out cleaning supplies to help flood victims.

Da
Jun 7, 2015

Comments

• Th
      9th of Jun, 2015

You aren't entitled to have them print out your transaction receipts. Their request of a nominal fee was perfectly reasonable and standard practice at many stores.