Macys / customer service for flood victims
I have been a loyal customer of Macy's for over 10 years, spending an average approximately $2000/ year. On 5/26/15, my home was flooded in Houston. I called in to get a copy of my in-store receipts and they wanted to charge me $3 per statement month unless they received a request from my flood adjuster by fax/mail not e-mail. I refuse to trouble him as he trying to help people and at this time does not have the time to deal with this.
The customer service rep I spoke to was: Janet ID # [protected] (Supervisor). I am disgusted with Macy's lack of empathy and support. I intend to cancel my Macy's Amex which I spend $1000+/ month on and will never shop at Macy's again. I will be sure to share this information with everyone I know. If you are looking for a better experience go to Costco or Lowes - they have been great and on the day of the flood Lowes gave out cleaning supplies to help flood victims.
More Macys Complaints & Reviews
- Macy's Credit Card - credit card fraud 
- Macy's Department Stores - forcing employees to quit vs. pay unemployment 
- Macy's - belgique cookware "don't get burned" 
- Macys - poor place to work 
- Macy's - employee harassment 
- Macys - beware 
- Macy's In Hampton Bays - very rude manager! 
- Macy's - macy's, violation of labor laws, $ unpaid overtime, undue influence 
- Macy's - ridiculous on-line bill pay 
- Macys - unethical behavior