Macy's — customer service
I just wanted to pay my sons bill and I had his information, this one representative did not want to take my bill. I knew my son's information.
I did ask her to please let me talk to the supervisor.
I was on hold for 10 minutes, then she did get back on the phone to let me
know the supervisor was on the phone and will be with me in a few minutes.
Then the phone was disconnected instead. I had to call back and this time I did not have a problem paying my sons bill.
Everyone needs to be on the same page. Terrible Customer Service with the first representative. I would think you would want a payment??
More Macy's Complaints & Reviews
- Macy's Credit Card - credit card fraud 
- Macy's Department Stores - forcing employees to quit vs. pay unemployment 
- Macy's - belgique cookware "don't get burned" 
- Macys - poor place to work 
- Macy's - employee harassment 
- Macys - beware 
- Macy's - interest rip off 
- Macy's In Hampton Bays - very rude manager! 
- Macy's - macy's, violation of labor laws, $ unpaid overtime, undue influence 
- Macy's - ridiculous on-line bill pay