Macy's Credit Servicescalls from india sourced service

I kept receiving calls from [protected] 4 and 5 times a day. When I would answer, there was NEVER anyone on the line. So, I stopped answering and tried calling them back. Always a recording and never an answer. Today I finally reached someone to find out it was Macy's trying to reach me.

It is RIDICULOUS the number of times they called and had no one on the line. Every day of the week.

I finally called the 800 number listed on the Macy's website and was connected to a call center in India again.

I am TIRED of Macy's and the way they are treating a former Marshall Fields customer of 20 years. They do NOT even begin to compare to Marshall Fields and need to learn how true customer service is handled.

El

Comments

• Mu
      Oct 24, 2010

I have been receiving calls from Macy's credit service located in India.I have been getting a number of calls a day and on Sunday they called me at 8:45 in the morning.When I told the customer Rep that this was unacceptable they said it was their work time.I have been trying to straighten this problem out for over a month.the bill was paid and I faxed a copy of the check and also sent them a copy in a letter and I still have not been able to get this matter cleared up.I've had it with Macy's.

• Ro
      Jun 07, 2011
    Macy's Credit Services - Deceptive practices
    Macy's Credit Services
    P.O. Box 8066, Mason, OH 45040

The Macy's credit services department withdrew their decision to honor what they promised in the last minuted, thus impacting my credit adversely.
    I was promised that if I spent more than $400 dollars on my card, my late payment mark on my credit report would be removed as a courtesy. The whole reason behind being late was that their email notification system does not specifically say whether you are late or not; it's very confusing to the consumer.
    Long story short, after spending the $400 on my card and paying it off, I called them back and they bluntly told me in my face that they would not honor what they promised!!!
    I am going to contact Better Business Bureau, other consumer agencies as well as blogs and credit reporting agencies to let them know how deceptive/misleading and dishonest the Macy's credit services department really is.
    Please join me in sending your complaint to bbb.org.
    We need to let the CEO know that we are not to be taken advantage of. We have power.