Macy's Credit Card - American Express / how can I be late if I never get a statement
I made a purchase with the credit card. When I get a bill it has late fees. However, I never got a bill. This happened when I signed up for paperless billing. Now it's happened again! I've got a credit score of over 850. I got it by paying my bills off and on time.
After reading some of the other, similar, complaints I think it would be wise to stay away from the Macy's American Express Card. Additionally, when made arrangements to make the "final" payment they called me everyday but...they just hung up after I answered. Hey folks, that's harassment! Log onto your cell phone provider and enter their number, [protected], into the blocked calls list.
More Macy's Credit Card - American Express Complaints & Reviews
- American Express - canceled card with no notice 
- American Express - debt collection 
- American Express - interest rate increase 
- Your Centurion Card - fraud 
- American Express - penalty for paying bill early 
- American Express - gift card
- American Express Credit Card - unauthorized credit card charges
- American Express - fraud consumer protection department
- American Express - failed fraud investigation
- American Express Travel Related Services Co, Inc. - travelers cheques refund claim