Macy's — child's dress
I am from the UK came Xmas shopping in December. I bought a dress for my granddaughter for Christmas.
It has been worn twice and washed twice.
On the second wash the gold has come of the stars at the front of the dress but ok on the back.Photos attached. The dress is ruined.I can't take it back but are you able to replace.I can't find the receipt but have taken a picture of the label and your bag.
Hopefully you can help.
Updated by Denise Jones, Feb 01, 2017
Please use [protected]@sky.com for communication
More Macy's Complaints & Reviews
- Macy's Credit Card - credit card fraud 
- Macy's Department Stores - forcing employees to quit vs. pay unemployment 
- Macy's - belgique cookware "don't get burned" 
- Macys - poor place to work 
- Macy's - employee harassment 
- Macys - beware 
- Macy's - interest rip off 
- Macy's In Hampton Bays - very rude manager! 
- Macy's - macy's, violation of labor laws, $ unpaid overtime, undue influence 
- Macy's - ridiculous on-line bill pay