Macreport Media - Jason West / rude customer service

1 Marcell, NY, United States
Phone: (315) 673-3838

I was called by Jason West, one of their telemarketers. he explained that Macreport Media offers discount press releases. I very politely and I mean extremely politely explained that I was not interested and happy with my current provider. I did absolutely nothing rude and in midsentence Jason West hung up. I used Vocus / PRWEB for my press releases and that is how they found my contact information. Vocus offers WAY better pricing anyway if you go direct to them and get a package over the course of the year instead of using Macreport Media. I am actually on a do not call list so they should not call anyway. This was several months ago and I wrote down the name of the sales person and the name of this company - Macreport Media. I was wondering if I was crazy for wanting to do this and still remembering this month later but it's really unusual that someone doing cold calling is this rude. I actually did a web search and found that they have an F a rating with the Better Business Bureau. Below is a link. If you read some of the comments you will see that the same thing has happened before. It seems to be a trademark of this company. I would never do business with them if I was reading this complaint. You have to screw up really bad in telemarketing on the basis of the 30 second phone call to have someone go to the trouble to do a Better Business Bureau report and have someone else file a complaint on complaints board. You have to be - as apparently Jason West is - a real jerk to deserve that. I can only imagine how bad the customer support is at Macreport Media once you make the mistake of giving them your credit card number. they only have three complaints with the Better Business Bureau but they have already earned an F rating. How do you have that low a rating based on just three complaints? You must be doing something really really wrong.

Ma