Maclen & Associates Inc. / HARASSING AND TREATS MADE BY COMPANY

1 41679 Date St. Suite 200Murrieta, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: (951) 445-4745

THIS COMPANY HAS CALLED ME HUNDREDS OF TIMES ASKING FOR SOME GUY AND I AHVE TOLD THEM EVERYTIME HE IS NOT AT THIS NUMBER BUT THEY KEEP CALLING. TODAY 7/15/08. THIS GUY CALLED BACK AFTER I TOLD THE LADY TO STOP CVALLINGA ND HARASSING ME. THAT HE DEMANDED ME TO PUT THIS GUY ON THE PHONE. HE SAID HE WAS SENDING AGENTS OUT TO GET ME AND I WOULD BE SORRY WHEN HE FOUND OUT WHO I WAS. HE DEMANDED INFO FROM ME BUT REFUSED TO PROVIDE ME INFO. THIS NEEDS TO BE STOPED AND THEY NEED TO BE LOOKED AT. IF YOU WANT TO KNOW HOW TO DO LEGAL CMPLAINTS ON THIS COMAPNY CONTACT ME.

Ru

Comments

• Am
      8th of Aug, 2008

I have a debt that was sent to the company. I never refused to pay but informed them that I did not have a job at this time. I was asked if anyone had ever done a hardship application with me and I told them no. When I was informed that they needed to get personal information from me told them that I don't like to give out personal information over the phone so the woman asked me for my address and email address. I was assuming it was to send the information to me. She then asked me a couple of small questions, and asked me to please hold so that she could see if the hardship application would be able to help me in anyway, while holding she transferred me to another guy who immediatly jumped down my throat and started threatening me with who knows what (he said that if I didn't have the money within 2 hours my file would be trasferred to there litigation department. I never refused to pay this debt but wanted more information on the hardship application that was going to be sent to me and that is when he told me that nothing was going to be sent to me. I don't know what to do about this, and I'm not even sure if this is the type of email you want sent to you. Thanks for your time anyway, Amy

• St
      17th of Sep, 2008

I received a call yesterday at work stating that I owe $596.00 and that I needed to pay immediately. It was a bill from 6yrs ago. Claiming a bounced check. First of all if it was a bounced check wouldn't I have been notified before this. Second I asked to have a copy of the check and statement sent to me. But they can't seem to provide that. Now they are threating legal action. I refuse to pay for something that they can not back up.

• Fr
      30th of Dec, 2008

I received a harassing call from this company on December 26, 2008, for an old debt that I do not even recall. The first thing which made curious was that they called a number that I do not live at and then when I asked how did they get the number he stated he was an private investigator. Then he threaten to subpeona me. Then he stated that it was a bounced checked that I do not recall and was over 4 years ago. Then he stated he would fax me the information over to a Kinkos or staples and in the town that I was in at the time do not have those services. I told the person who was supposedly an investigator that. I asked them to take the number off the list and I asked for the name of the company so I could google them. That is when I found this website with all of the same complaints. What can be done becasue I am continuing to get threatening phone calls. And I refuse to pay for something that I have no knowledge of.

• Ba
      15th of Sep, 2010

JUST PAY YOUR BILLS AND YOU DONT HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT THAT

• Ti
      15th of Sep, 2010

Bang Bang must work for them. Maybe you should learn to obey the federal debt collection laws, dip.

1st of Nov, 2011

I also was contacted about a debt 7/28/2008 that i alledgely owed . I also was threatened that if i did not pay them within 2 hours that i would be seeing them in court . I paid them . Now Oct 31 2011 i am being contacted by a law firm for this debt . I sent them my canceled check . and they have no idea who this company Maclen and associates inc is so i look on the internet find the web site and phone number . The number is disconnected or no longer in service . NOW WHAT DO I DO