MackWeldonI placed an order on november 16th... and not sure about it?

I placed an order on November 16th...I ordered 4 shirts, 2 medium, 2 large; and was shipping them as a gift to someone in CA; my name is David Virgin and I used my State Farm credit card to place the order. I received a text message saying an online purchase of $217.60 had been authorized.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Belmont, CA I do not know if this order has been sent or is going to be sent? Can someone let me know? My email address is [protected]@aol.com or my cell phone # is [protected]...someone in Customer Service please address my order and let me know the status, etc? Thank you.

David Virgin

Da
Nov 23, 2017

Comments

• Zo
      Dec 27, 2018

Do not send any money to this store. Very Very poor customer service. They will not answer emails or phone calls. SOL is the name of the game with this company.

• My
      Apr 17, 2019

I'm not sure what happened with the customers above, but I suspect it was all in the customer service person with whom they dealt. My experience was positive. I emailed about an order my mother had placed and Blake answered my email quickly. He also was able to find both of my mother's orders but needed me to verify what was ordered. He then sent me a link to print off a return label. My mother also had gotten in touch with someone (unbeknownst to me) and, though he got back with her quickly, he was unable to find her order. I think the issue is training. I wound up taking the pants that my mother couldn't wear because they didn't fit. I love these sweats because they don't look like sweats. Very well made.