MachineRunner.com / Unreliable service
MachineRunner.com & Mr. Mark Weiss of this company will certainly charge you for a product that you never receive and you can only communicate with them through the web site when they choose to email you back.
I purchased vacuum seal bags from them on January 5, 2007 and asked for over night delivery I was charged for the bags and the delivery a total amount of 123.25 two weeks later still never receiving my purchased bags, I tried calling the company and could only talk to voice mail. I emailed Machine runner through there web site and I did retain a response that said that items were back ordered and should ship to me next week approximately Jan 17th.
On February 1st I emailed Mr. Mark Weiss and asked for a refund since I still hadn’t received the bags here it is the 14th of February and I still have yet to have my emails, voice messages returned or receive my refund from the company. I would advise people not to do business with this company they are very unreliable, now I have to figure you how to get my money back.
More MachineRunner.com Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Ibuyfireplaceparts.com - Long delivery, poor customer service 
- iBuy Stores - Customer service 
- iBuy Stores - Compliment 
- iBuy Stores - defective part 
- Justfireplaceparts.com - fireplace parts
- iBuyFirePlaces.com - fireplace
- Constructioncomplete.com - concrete vibrator shaft
- Constructionparts.com - saw parts
- Ibuyfireplaceparts.com - fireplace log set
- iBuy Stores - Grill parts