Macaroni and grill / Poor service
This pertain to all macaroni and grill restaurant (so far that i've been too) well there's two macaroni and grill that i went to and so far its been a bad service for me. I'm really surprise that there's no complaint for that place here, anyways my first visit there was in california and it was my birthday my husband and i decided to have a quiet, simple dinner together and tried going to that place, they close at 11pm and we where there about 1030pm we waited at the waiting area waiting to be seated, we saw the waiters just chatting and maybe some of them are actually doing some work, after a good 10-15mins somebody looked at us and we ask if they're still open and they said yes and finally seated us. then when we are sitting down already they didn't even ask what drink we wanted and they didn't even give us a menu. From there me and my husband we're already kinda mad but still decided to give them a little bit more chance since we wanted to have a nice time..but seriously nothing!!! we we're waiting for 30mins or more but still nothing!!! Waiters just passing by us...Then we finally left.
The 2nd visit was in different country but still in macaroni and grill, this time the service is very very slow, as in redicoulously slow!!!...long story short they have very bad service, i wonder if they have some kind of training on their crew about good service and at least a little bit faster service. The architectural of their place is very nice, i'll admit their price is not bad too but seriously at least have a good service exchange to what we pay for.
More Macaroni and grill Complaints & Reviews
- Macaroni Grill - multiple complaints 
- Macaroni Grill - I will never go back there again 
- Macaroni Grill - This by far the worst experience we have had at a restaurant
- Macaroni Grill - Macaroni Grill Greenville manager is a jerk 
- Romano's Macaroni Grill restaurants - Health violation's
- Romano's Macaroni Grill - manager
- Macaroni Grill - food and service
- ROMANO'S MACARONI GRILL - GIFT CARD
- Macaroni Grill - Lisa Gillett in Corporate Guest Relations 
- Macaroni Grill - Fraud