Mac Haik Dodge Chrysler Jeep — no plate's or temp tags
I have purchase a truck and the dealership has not been able to title my brand new truck.
I have been on temp plate's and my last one exprire on 7/3/09. I have call and the dealership did mention they will e-mail me one and they didn't, I call and left message for them to call me with an update on the temp tags and update on when will my new truck will be title for plate's.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Houston, TXthe answer from a lady was it was title once and they are going to court on this to re-title as a new truck. No will call me to update me on anything . I have call this morning at 11:ooam an left a message again. I am not able to driver my truck and still making my payment's. This is day three and no truck to drive, I understand the fourth of July hoilday but today is Monday and I should have had a call.
Need your help
More Mac Haik Dodge Chrysler Jeep Complaints & Reviews
- 2005 Chrysler town and country - spare tire storage area. 
- 2005 Chrysler Town & Country - defective brakes 
- Chrysler Pacifica - sub frame rust 
- Chrysler Dodge Jeep sales - fraud 
- Maple Ridge Chrysler Dealer - fraud truck service 
- Chrysler - 2013 chrysler 200 limited no passenger side heat
- Wilde Dodge/Chrysler - service department
- Chrysler - transmission has a hard bump
- Stockton Chrysler Jeep - bad deal made with stockton chrysler jeep
- Chrysler - 2015 jeep cherokee limited wheels staining