MAAN Softwares / it and web

1 United States

Fraud and Fake organization, They cheated lots of organizations and offshore clients. This scam company located in India and I taken services this year, 2018 and they have not provided any web and IT solutions, even I paid $1500 for the first milestone. I am leaving in USA, CA and approach him for designed and develop a new website. After one week one employee Aditya, Who was telling the owner of the company himself during Skype conversation, asked me for $1000 more for the development process and began to start threat me during the call and started abusing.

Now I've lost everything, please take any action with this kind of fraud organization.

the company website is - www.maansoftwares.com

• Updated by David Douglas, Sep 22, 2018

Now I've lost everything, please take any action with this fraud organization.

• MAAN Softwares Customer Care's Response, Oct 18, 2018

Hi David,

We value your feedback, however we have checked with our clientele records and cannot find you as any of our past or current client. We found that this profile David Douglas is a fake or alias one owned by Deependra Singh by our traces. You have used this alias name on various portals portraying a different story every time, which all never matches with our records.

We are ready to accept your claim, all you need to do is prove that you were client and paid us anything, as with your language its pretty clear that you are not a US citizen or any native english language person. You mentioned "I am leaving in USA, CA" where we believe with your allegation you meant "you live in CA, USA" (refer to the screenshot, where you did the same mistake twice).

All these are fake allegations with some wrong intentions may be, so we recommend you to stop doing these fake comments. Else there will e a serious legal defamatory charges levied upon you either Deependra Singh AKA David Douglas and heavy compensation will be charged.

Thanks,