Maak4pets / GREAT Supplier

1 FL, United States Review updated:

All my orders from MAAK arrived as described. I have ordered from MAAK and other companies in the past and have had excellent experiences. Most people do not understand that most pet meds are manufactured from companies out side the U.S. and then get upset when the order take a while to arrive. Do as I did and do some research before you complain or condemn a company. I have found that orders usually ship the next business day. It just takes a while to receive orders from outside the U.S. If you will be patient and plan ahead you can save a ton of money for the same products that your vet sells. Just my thoughts, but I sure get tired of seeing people leave such negative comments when they have not attempted to learn how the process works. Educate yourself and you will not be sorry for ordering your pet meds online. You will have to wait, which can be hard, but you will save a ton of money.

Comments

25th of Feb, 2010
    Maak4pets - Good Service
    maak4pets

Order arrived and in perfect condition. Just what I ordered. This was my forst order from Maak 4 Pets. I will order again!

Sam