Maak For Pets / Receipt of Goods

DO NOT EVER USE THIS COMPANY! I bought two items. One of which was $166 and never received. I have contacted the company 5+ times via e-mail (because they will not take your phone call - everything has to be done by e-mail). Twice I was e-mailed back that the shipment was lost and a new order would be sent.
When I tried calling their sales department, they transferred me back to a recording telling me all customer service is handled via e-mail. When I complained to my credit card company, MAAK sent an invoice showing they mailed the item. These people are a bunch of crooks.

Comments

• Jt
      17th of Oct, 2010

This was the first time I have dealt with Maak4Pets and the last. I had just adopted a cat and I was checking out prices online for Frontline Plus. I couldn't believe how much cheaper their prices were for this product, so I went ahead and ordered a six month supply. I did wait several weeks for the order to come and was getting very nervous as to whether or not I would ever get it. Now in checking out the box, I see that this only covers them for fleas. In looking at all other companies and their description of Frontline Plus which covers not only fleas but ticks, flea eggs, larvae and lice, which now explains why they can sell their product much cheaper, but that doesn't help me out because now I just placed another order for a six month supply hopefully from a more reputable company.

• Pe
      19th of Apr, 2011

did not receive produce yet.It's been two weeks