Maak Enterprises / Disreputable business practices
I ordered some Frontline and Iverhart from Maak in October. It is now January and I have not received them. I contacted customer support, who told me that the items were shipped in separate packages from separate warehouses to my location and that there was no way both could get lost. I took the issue up with my credit card company and filed a complaint. Shortly thereafter I received a package in the mail (which I had to sign for) and inside was my original bill and two plastic bottle caps. Maak Enterprises actually tried to fake a product delivery to me. I also looked on their website to find my complaint ticket, and it had been deleted, as if they are trying to erase any complaint about their service. I am still battling with Maak Enterprises. Bottom Line - which I cannot emphasize enough: DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY!!!
More Maak Enterprises Complaints & Reviews
- Maak 4 Pets - Do not use them 
- Maak Enterprises - FRAUD
- Maak Enterprises - Fraud Misleading - NOT LEGIT
- Maak4pets - GREAT Supplier 
- Maak For Pets - Receipt of Goods 
- Maak Enterprises - Ordered five months ago and receive nothing!
- Maak Enterprises - Unauthorized credit card charges and unethical behavior
- Maakenenterprises.com - the seller hasn't confirmed the purchase
- Maak - Customer Service
- Maak Enterprises - poor customer service-rude, loud moughed