Maacs Inc / No refunds!

1 ME, United States Review updated:

I ordered New ABU's on 30 Nov 2007. Every time i would inquire about my new ABU's with all the items that i ordered with it they would say they are on back order. I have numerous e-mails tracking there comments. On 03 March 2008 i requested (Demanded) a refund and to this date have received nothing. They have told me 3 times that they will refund my money of $159.15.

BEWARE; DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY! They do not have ABU's in stock and will take your money and run. The AD Air Force is in the process of yanking their GSA Contract. Additionally; i have filed a grievance with the Attorney Generals Office of Maine. Please contact them if you have problems. They have NUMEROUS complaints against MAACS. I know of at least 8 people on my base alone that they have stolen from!!!

This company is totally fraudulent and should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the Law ! Unfortunately; it appears that Maine has weak consumer protection laws and unless the federal government steps in i (we)don't expect to see any refunds.

Comments

• Jp
      22nd of Jul, 2008

UPDATE! MAACS Inc is still not paying out refunds and is no longer selling ABU's. They'll tell you it's due to AF Problems. Which is partly true. But, don't believe it!!
    Out of all the people i know that have ordered from MAACS Inc., NONE have received refunds yet!!!
    Don't use this company!!! You'll be sorry.
    IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEMS WITH THIS COMPANY THEY WILL NOT PROVIDE YOU WITH ANY CUSTOMER SERVICE!!! THEY DO NOT PROVIDE REFUNDS!!!

• Sc
      7th of Aug, 2008

Unfortunately, I am in the exact same situation. I have contacted the owner and customer service at least 6 specific times with no refund. In fact, they no longer reply to emails or take phone calls.