M2 Metabolic Method / Menaker Consulting / Fraud
Consumers/Investors beware be warned. You heard of Bernie Madoff, meet Mitch Menaker.
• Regions Bank filed two lawsuits on 12/23/2008 naming Menaker Investments I as the defendant.
o 2008-CA-0033992-O for default of $3, 880, 000.00
o 2008-CA-0033999-O for default of $2, 510, 000.00
• Regions Bank filed the lawsuit on 1/27/2009 naming Giles-Menaker as the defendant.
o 2009-CA-002547-O for default of $1, 700, 000.00
• Mitch Menaker files for Bankruptcy on 7/29/2009
• Mitch Menaker forms MMDL LLC with Donald Lake (former Regions Bank contact for Giles- Menaker from Regions Bank) on 6/8/2009
• Mitch Menaker is granted bankruptcy 11/5/2009
• Mitch Menaker and Donald Lake start I Scream Humour Enterprises
o ( http://iscreamhumour.com/)
ALL THE ABOVE INFORMATION IS A MATTER OF PUBLIC RECORD
Here is what I am finding hard to accept:
• How does a man default on over $8, 000, 000 in construction loans from Regions Bank, File for and get approved for bankruptcy, and in the meantime form and develop a new business with the man who was the main contact with Regions Bank for both companies?
• How does Regions Bank allow for the overdraft of a "purchase card" to reach over $140, 000 before turning it off (as laid out in lawsuit)?
• Donald Lake was an executive with Regions bank and the position of Vice President of Private Banking and is now working for Mercantile Bank.
• Donald Lake leaves his position with Regions Bank after 6½ years to go into business with Mitch Menaker.
• Mitch Menaker opened two specialty stores in Winter Park, Reclaim The Fame and Reclaim The Past using monies from construction loans from both Regions and Mercantile banks.
• Investors who lost their life savings in Mitch Menaker's ponsie scheme:
Chuck G. $25, 000
Ed K. $308, 000
Jack L. $100, 000
Jacki R. $350, 000
Linda C. $75, 000
Marti H. $100, 000
Helen S. $50, 000
Patti G. $1, 400, 000
Ron G. $225, 000
Terri G. $100, 000
Total to Mitch Menaker-
$2, 733, 000
(As reported in bankruptcy documents)
• Mitch Menaker failed to report income to IRS on federal returns 2007 & 2008.