M-TECH / Camellia Garden II / Failure to launch the project and not refunding booking amount

1 India Review updated:

I had booked a plot in a project called Camellia Garden II in Bhiwadi by MTECH Developers in 2006.
Company failed to launch the project even after wait of 3 years. Then I decided to apply for refund. I was asked to fill the application on their printer surrender form along with dealer's NOC.
Even after applying for refund, I did not recieve any amount from the company for more than 7 months and I was repeatedly told to wait and wait.
Finally I approached to Consumer Court and filed a case against the said company. But the process is very slow. Its been over 8 months and MTECH has filed a reply in which they are accusing that I failed to pay the next installment inspite of continues reminders and company's project is very well going on.
I need to reply back strongly with proof that this company is indeed a fraud company and I am not the only one who is sufferring. I would request to share any similar cases/FIRs filed against MTECH. I am also going to file a complaint against this builder in Economic Offence Wing which I should have done before. I am looking for some information on the cases filled against this company which I can produce in consumer court as an evidence of theire bad practice.
Om Prakash

Comments

• Ra
      4th of Jan, 2011

same happned with me also for this project.how to proceed further.
    rajeev
    sharmarajeev70@yahoo.com

• Bi
      7th of Apr, 2011

Same is the case with me. I am sure all the investors in MTech Camellia Phase 2 would be suffering and none would have got any refund. Why don't we get together and unite to put some pressure on this builder. He has in the broad daylight gulped all our money and have been making a fool of us for so many years. We can also sit on anshan in front of his office and if some one among us can get it covered in press that would be really helpful.