M & T Financial / Scam and cheating

1 PO Box 96 001 LCDMississauga, Ontario, Canada Review updated:
Phone: 416-832-5980

I received a check on 8/30/08 for the amount of 4900.00. As soon as I opened it I knew it was a scam! So, I decided to 'see' what it was about. The man I spoke to name Kelly Pius could barely speak english and I couldn't understand anything he said. After discussing this with my husband we decided to look into this a little more. WOW... NO big surprise that this was a scam. How can people get away with this? And to be quite honest the postage was from Ontario and so was the return address. The only thing that made me question this and do some research was the check itself. The check was from Sun Trust in Atlanta, GA. How does this happen that people not even from the states can get this information about you? I'm glad that I did my homework on this, who knows this guy could've taken everything from me. Please people be aware of these SCAMS!!!

Va
Sort by: Date | DownRating

Comments

• Be
      2nd of Sep, 2008

I got the check today, 9/2/08 & also decided to research online & found info about it. I'll be calling the authorities here & see what I can do about it.