M / S Sree Leathers Ltd. , Kolkata, India / A Pair Of Shoe / Not changing the faulty shoe

1 India Review updated:

I bought a pair of shoe from M/s Sree Leathers Ltd., Connaught Place, New Delhi on 5.6.2007. The shoe was not comfortable to me. I visited the shop on 6.6.2007 and requested for change but the Salesman present at the shop named as Mr.Govind and Mr.Kalyan refused to change the same and instead, told me to hand over the shoe to them so that they would send it to the company's manufacturing unit at Kolkata to get it set right. I was given the date of delivery as 5.7.2007. Despite my several requests for change of shoe, these people simply refuse and there was no senior person available to help me out. Finding no alternative, I gave the shoes to them for setting it right. I approached them on 5.7.2007 but inspite of my several visits thereafter on 7.7.2007, 8.7.2007 and 9.7.2007, my shoe was not returned to me and everytime, I was assured that the same would be returned to me very soon. Finally, they handed over my shoe on 12.7.2007 without setting it right. I have noticed that the same problem has been encountered by many other persons also.

Now, I have decided not to buy anything from this shop anymore and even advised others also not to buy anything from this shop.

Comments

• Br
      25th of Mar, 2008

sir, how can get agency of sreeleathers. i live in deoghar, jharkhand.

• De
      12th of Apr, 2008

Sir, how can get agency of sreeleathers. My friend lives in Patna.

Thanking you, Yours faithfully
    Debkumar Chatterjee
    C.E.O
    protectors of Human Rights
    website:protectorsofhumanrights.googlepages.com

• De
      12th of Apr, 2008

how can get agency of sreeleathers.my friend live in patna

• Na
      19th of Jul, 2008

Is there any Sreeleathers shop in Patna and how can I get the Sreeleathers francise in Patna ? Please give the terms and conditions .

• Pr
      24th of Jul, 2008

I disagree with the customer.

Firstly, while purchasing a pair of shoe, customer is supposed to check the comfort level by wearing and walking in the shop. It is a normal practice in a shoe shop.

Although salesman guide you through making a selection, but you should have checked the comfort level before making a final purchase. In case you found that the shoe is not comfortable, you should have not used it.

However, as a reputed company Sree Leathers should have offered a new pair of shoes if the old pair was not used.

I would advise everyone that shoes must be tried before buying. Right time to check the size and fitting is evening when after days work, feet are of maximum size.

One would be little surprised to know that there can be a difference of up to 1/2 size in morning and evening.

Thanks

For more information on shoe industry, visit
    www.indianshoebazaar.com

30th of Aug, 2008

sir, how can get agency of sreeleathers. i live in Gaya, bihar.

• Su

SIR,
    how can get agency of sree leathers?
    I want to take your franchise/ agensy at
    "SURI" dist- BIRBHUM. (W.B).

PLEASE SEND YOUR REPLAY.

20th of Nov, 2008

sir, how can i get agency of sreeleather.pls reply soon

20th of Nov, 2008

sir, how can i get the agency of sreeleathers, or what is the procedure to get sreeleathers agency.

PLEASE REPLY SOON

how can i get agency of sreeleathers. i live in GOPALGANJ(BIHAR).PLS REPLY SOON

21st of Nov, 2008

how can i get the franchisee of shree leathers showroom
    i wan to open a foot wear showroom in munger which is in bihar
    please give details

• Sh
      22nd of Nov, 2008

sir
    How I take sreleather agency/franchise. I want to take the agency in purnia diost. in bihar. so pls know me the procdure & about the investment.
    thanks

Shashi

• Fa
      1st of Feb, 2009

sir, how can i get the agency of sreeleathers, or what is the procedure to get sreeleathers agency in Dist. :- Madhubani (Bihar).
    Please give me your contact number.
    Please reply, soon.

• Si
      22nd of Feb, 2009

sir, how can i get the agency of sreeleathers, or what is the procedure to get sreeleathers agency in Dist. :- BUXAR (Bihar).
    Please give me your contact number.
    Please reply, soon.

• Ka
      29th of Mar, 2009

sir,
    how can I take agency/franchise of sreeleather in thane, mumbai.whats the amount required?whats the area required?plz reply my, my id is-kameliabasughosh@yoo.com or contact to sourav ghosh-09324338033.
    thanking you;
    kamelia & sourav ghosh

• Md
      10th of Apr, 2009

dear sir
    I want to take your franchise/agency at kolkata
    please tell me whate i do
    my emai add; mdzahiruddinzaidy@gmail.com
    my mob no 9231885880

• Ka
      1st of Jul, 2009

how can i take agency of sreeleathers in Bilapur, C.G.

• La
      11th of Jul, 2009

Dear Sir, I want to take your franchise/Agency at 40/1, M.G.Road,
    Sealdha, kolkata -9 This is very fine Place. Please tell me whate I do.
    contact no:- 9831131414, 03323601726
    e mail:- lagaan@cal2.vsnl.net.in
    lagaan1@gmail.com
    contact person :- Sunil Aggarwal

Please reply to me.
    thanking you

12th of Jul, 2009

Hello sir ..
    i want to take your franchise in Kolkata, Barasat area.
    pls do rply
    my email id:- ankurc_dk@yahoo.com
    contact no= +91 9433373449

• Pr
      14th of Jul, 2009

Hello sir, i am enterested to take your franchise in gorakhpur, siwan, deoria, mairwa.pls give me response emedietly.
    contact no-09431261315, 09334495430, 06157232368