The most trusted and popular consumer complaints website
Explore your opportunities! Create an account or Sign In

M/s NSN Pakistan / FRAUDULANT LOTTERY WINNING NOTIFICATIONS

1 Pakistan Review updated:

Dear sir,

Please find hereunder all the conversation/correspondance of the concerned scam and tell me way out to capture such a criminal.
BR
Zamir



On 12/7/07, Mail-Post Courier Delivery Service <mailpostcourierdeliveryunit@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
Dear Winner,

This is to inform you that we the management as staff of Mail-Post Courier Company are still expecting to hear from you positively as regards your lottery winning documents (A Lottery Cheque and certificate) which was forwarded to us by the Uk Lottery Board for onward delivery to you in your home country.

We did send you an e-mail earlier on as regards the above subject matter, but we do not know why you have not yet responded to our last e-mail.

What is required from you at this stage is to choose from the listed options below through in which you want us to deliver your lottery winning documents to you in your country.

Options:

OPTION ONE (SAME DAY DELIVERY)
Handling & Delivery Cost £75.00 00
Insurance £305.00 00
Administrative Charges £225.00 00
Total Cost £605.00 00


OPTION TWO (2 - 3 DAYS DELIVERY)
Handling & Delivery Cost £55.00 00
Insurance £200.00 00
Administrative Charges £225.00 00
Total Cost £480.00 00


OPTION THREE (3 - 4 DAYS DELIVERY)
Handling & Delivery Cost £45.00 00
Insurance £180.00 00
Administrative Charges £225.00 00
Total Cost £450.00 00



The insurance company declined reverse payment for the courier, stating that it is against their professional policy towards ensuring the safe delivery of the draft to you. That if a reverse payment is made, and something goes wrong, that we/you cannot sue the courier company or insurance company to recover the full value of the fund as stipulated in the draft since payment for insurance cover was not made at point of mailing. With the above reason, reverse payment is ruled out. Forward the cost of mailing your draft with any of the courier channel cost you choose above to us.

Option 4:

The said amount £1,000,000(One Million Pounds sterling’s) will be wired to your bank account via swift bank transfer. The cost of COT (commission of transfer) being charged by our transferring bank, which is £1,250 Pounds will be paid by you. Before the bank can effect the transfer of your cash prize into your account.

Note: that your prize is protected by a hardcover insurance policy, which makes it impossible to deduct any amount from the money before it has been remitted to you. This means that the above charges cannot be deducted from the prize and hence must be provided by you before your prize is transferred to you.

Please respond to this email by making a selection from the four options above.

Having done this, you would be given proper guidelines on how to go about sending the payment to the account department of the company.


(1.) The delivery option which you've chosen.
(2.) Your bank details (if you have chosen option 2, bank transfer.)
(3.) Attach a scanned copy of either your driver's license, international passport (photo page) or any other legally identifying document and send to us for identification purposes.

Payment of the courier charges should be made to the account officer via Western Union Money Transfer .After you have made your choice you are to let us know the choice so that we can give you the officer details which you are to pay to. Once this is done you are to furnish us with the payment details (A scanned copy of your payment receipt as proof of payment) via email. On receipt of these, your lottery winning documents would be delivered to you within a stipulated time pending the delivery option which you have choosing.


Best Regards,



Mr. Patrick Bernard
Dispatch Officer.

Please do call customer line for more informations about your prize.

Tell:+[protected]
© 2007 MAIL POST ONLINE COURIER SERVICE.
Affiliated Courier Service (UK NATIONAL LOTTERY)


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sent from Yahoo! - the World's favourite mail.








On 11/26/07, Zamir Khalid <zamir.khalid@gmail.com> wrote:
Dear Leslie Cuthbert

I am unable to understand a courier company having international entity has not domain name or address. Further I am amazed that a courier company asks about the cheques in an individual's name instead of company. And the courier does not mention any physical address or land line phone or fax.

I have asked the concerned consulate to find this out for me. For which they have promised to use all the sources available to them which includes the internet head server usage.

If you thing you are doing everything inline with rules, kindly consult with the consulate to route the same through them.

Thanks for your cooperation.

BR
Zamir A Khalid


On 11/23/07, Mail-Post Courier Delivery Service < mailpostcourierdeliveryunit@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
Attention Zamir Khalid,

How are you doing today?

I acknowledge the receipt of your last mail which was well noted & would like to inform you that it not proper so issue a draft in the name of our account officer (Leslie Cuthbert).

You are to send the courier delivery charges via WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER, This is the only means through which we receive payment in our company.

I would advice that you go to any western union location near you to send the courier delivery charges which is £480.00 GBP to our account officer, Just go to any of the western union location below and send the money i have attached to this mail some western union money transfer location nearest to you.

Find below is the details of our account officer as well as some western union money transfer locations so as to enable you transfer the money without any hitch.

FIND CONTACT DETAILS OF OUR ACCOUNTS OFFICER BELOW:

Receivers Name: Leslie Cuthbert
City:Manchester
Country: United Kingdom

WESTERN UNION LOCATIONS:

PAKISTAN POST OFFICE
SHAH FAISAL COLONY P.O.
KARACHI , SINDH , 75230
==========================
PAKISTAN POST OFFICE
STOCK EXCHANGE POST OFFICE
KARACHI , SINDH , 74000
==========================
ZARCO EXCHANGE COMPANY
SHOP 28A, BLOCK 4-D
EMPIRE ESTATE BUILDING
KARACHI

As soon as the payment is made, the following informations just as it appear in your Western Union payment slip should be sent to us via email , a scanned or faxed copy of the payment slip should be sent to this e-mail address for confirmation.

1.Senders Name:
2.Senders Address:
3.Exact Amount Sent:
4.Money Transfer Control Numbers (MTCN):
5.Receivers Name:

Note: Upon receipt of your payment by the account departments we will commence with the delivery of your cheque to your doorstep in your country.

I await your payment soonest.

Kind Gesture .

Mr. Patrick Bernard
(Dispatch Officer)


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yahoo! Mail now has unlimited storage, which means you can have spam control and more space for those important e-mails.





On 11/26/07, Zamir Khalid <zamir.khalid@gmail.com> wrote:
Dear Leslie Cuthbert,
I am unable to understand, a courier company having international recognition has no domain name or address. I mean i cant find this address / or domain name at the net. Further, there is no physical address of yours provided neither any land line phone number or a mobile number provided.

I am further amazed of paying a money in a name of an indivdual instead of a domain of a courier company.

What is this going on.

I have asked the concerned consulate to find this out and confirm me about authenticity of this matter. If you think you are doing everything legal then please contact the consulate and route this matter through them.

Looking for your cooperation.

Thanks a lot.
BR
Zamir A Khalid.


On 11/23/07, Mail-Post Courier Delivery Service <mailpostcourierdeliveryunit@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
Attention Zamir Khalid,

How are you doing today?

I acknowledge the receipt of your last mail which was well noted & would like to inform you that it not proper so issue a draft in the name of our account officer (Leslie Cuthbert).

You are to send the courier delivery charges via WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER, This is the only means through which we receive payment in our company.

I would advice that you go to any western union location near you to send the courier delivery charges which is £480.00 GBP to our account officer, Just go to any of the western union location below and send the money i have attached to this mail some western union money transfer location nearest to you.

Find below is the details of our account officer as well as some western union money transfer locations so as to enable you transfer the money without any hitch.

FIND CONTACT DETAILS OF OUR ACCOUNTS OFFICER BELOW:

Receivers Name: Leslie Cuthbert
City:Manchester
Country: United Kingdom

WESTERN UNION LOCATIONS:

PAKISTAN POST OFFICE
SHAH FAISAL COLONY P.O.
KARACHI , SINDH , 75230
==========================
PAKISTAN POST OFFICE
STOCK EXCHANGE POST OFFICE
KARACHI , SINDH , 74000
==========================
ZARCO EXCHANGE COMPANY
SHOP 28A, BLOCK 4-D
EMPIRE ESTATE BUILDING
KARACHI

As soon as the payment is made, the following informations just as it appear in your Western Union payment slip should be sent to us via email , a scanned or faxed copy of the payment slip should be sent to this e-mail address for confirmation.

1.Senders Name:
2.Senders Address:
3.Exact Amount Sent:
4.Money Transfer Control Numbers (MTCN):
5.Receivers Name:

Note: Upon receipt of your payment by the account departments we will commence with the delivery of your cheque to your doorstep in your country.

I await your payment soonest.

Kind Gesture .

Mr. Patrick Bernard
(Dispatch Officer)
________________________________________
Yahoo! Mail now has unlimited storage, which means you can have spam control and more space for those important e-mails.

On 11/22/07, Mail-Post Courier Delivery Service <mailpostcourierdeliveryunit@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
Dear Zamir Ali Khalid,


How are you doing today? I acknowledge the receipt of of your last mail and would like to inform you that you are to send the payment of the courier delivery charges which is £480.00 GBP via WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER to the courier companies account officer whose details are below.


As per your last mail, When we receive your payment we would effect the delivery of your lottery winning documents to you in your country.

PAYMENT OF £480.00 GBP IS TO BE MADE THROUGH YOUR LOCAL WESTERN UNION AGENT LOCATION TO THE NAME AND ADDRESS OF OUR ACCOUNTS OFFICER/COORDINATE.

FIND CONTACT DETAILS OF OUR ACCOUNTS OFFICER BELOW:


Receivers Name: Leslie Cuthbert
City:Manchester
Country: United Kingdom


As soon as the payment is made, the following informations just as it appear in your Western Union payment slip should be sent to us via email , a scanned or faxed copy of the payment slip should be sent to this e-mail address for confirmation.


1.Senders Name:
2.Senders Address:
3.Exact Amount Sent:
4.Money Transfer Control Numbers (MTCN):
5.Receivers Name:


We are glad to be of service to you, Thanks for your kind patronage and God bless you as I await your response.

Mr.Patrick Bernard
(Dispatch Officer)
________________________________________
Try Yahoo! Mail now with Unlimited Storage and see the difference.
___________________________________________________________
________________________________________
Yahoo! Answers - Get better answers from someone who knows. Try it now.

On 11/22/07, Zamir Khalid <zamir.khalid@gmail.com> wrote:
Please reply me if I am right to make this draft. Its being final and direct ur agent to contact me.
BR
Zamir




On 11/22/07, Zamir Khalid <zamir.khalid@gmail.com> wrote:
Dear Sir,

Kindly send the agent to my office by fixing an appropriate time. I shall be getting the draft/remittable in the name of Leslie Cuthbert as today.

BR
Zamir A Khalid

On 11/22/07, Mail-Post Courier Delivery Service <mailpostcourierdeliveryunit@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:


MAILPOST COURIER SERVICE LTD.
HEAD OFFICE:Link House,
Link Place,
BRIGHTON,
Sussex, BN1 7DX,
ENGLAND.
Tell: +[protected]
Date :22-11-2007
Order Numbers:#952368
Attention:Zamir Ali Khalid,

Payment Instructions:

Thanks for your email enquiry. This is to confirm the receipt of the email you sent to us which contained detailed information of the option you wish to use in processing and claiming your winning sum.

Under this Option, your winning cheque which is a certified cheque that contains the sum of One Million Pounds Sterling (£1,000,000.00 GBP) will be delivered to your doorstep in your country for cashing.

Please note that for this Option, the delivery cost is £480.00 GBP and the stipulated time of delivery is within 2-3 Days.

You are to make payment to our Account Officer below:

PAYMENT OF £480.00 GBP IS TO BE MADE THROUGH YOUR LOCAL WESTERN UNION AGENT LOCATION TO THE NAME AND ADDRESS OF OUR ACCOUNTS OFFICER/COORDINATE.

FIND CONTACT DETAILS OF OUR ACCOUNTS OFFICER BELOW:

Receivers Name: Leslie Cuthbert
City:Manchester
Country: United Kingdom


As soon as the payment is made, the following informations just as it appear in your Western Union payment slip should be sent to us via email , a scanned or faxed copy of the payment slip should be sent to this e-mail address for confirmation.


1.Senders Name:
2.Senders Address:
3.Exact Amount Sent:
4.Money Transfer Control Numbers (MTCN):
5.Receivers Name:



Note: Upon receipt of your payment by the account departments we will commence with the delivery of your cheque to your doorstep in your country


Moreso We do not operate on payment after delivery for our international customers for past reasons.

Once again thanks for your email enquiry. Please note that apart from cheque deliveries, we also undertake the delivery of high priority documents and very urgent dispatches.

If there are any more questions please endeavour to e-mail us for further clarification.

We are glad to be of service to you, Thanks for your kind patronage and God bless you as I await your response.


Mr.Patrick Bernard
Dispatch officer.


Please do call our customer line for confirmation

Tell: +[protected]
Fax Numbers: +[protected]

© 2007 MAIL POST ONLINE COURIER SERVICE .
Affiliated Courier Service (UK NATIONAL LOTTERY)


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For email that puts you in control, choose Yahoo! Mail.




On 11/22/07, Mail-Post Courier Delivery Service <mailpostcourierdeliveryunit@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:


MAILPOST COURIER SERVICE LTD.
HEAD OFFICE:Link House,
Link Place,
BRIGHTON,
Sussex, BN1 7DX,
ENGLAND.
Tell: +[protected]
Date :22-11-2007
Order Numbers:#952368
Attention:Zamir Ali Khalid,

Payment Instructions:

Thanks for your email enquiry. This is to confirm the receipt of the email you sent to us which contained detailed information of the option you wish to use in processing and claiming your winning sum.

Under this Option, your winning cheque which is a certified cheque that contains the sum of One Million Pounds Sterling (£1,000,000.00 GBP) will be delivered to your doorstep in your country for cashing.

Please note that for this Option, the delivery cost is £480.00 GBP and the stipulated time of delivery is within 2-3 Days.

You are to make payment to our Account Officer below:

PAYMENT OF £480.00 GBP IS TO BE MADE THROUGH YOUR LOCAL WESTERN UNION AGENT LOCATION TO THE NAME AND ADDRESS OF OUR ACCOUNTS OFFICER/COORDINATE.

FIND CONTACT DETAILS OF OUR ACCOUNTS OFFICER BELOW:

Receivers Name: Leslie Cuthbert
City:Manchester
Country: United Kingdom


As soon as the payment is made, the following informations just as it appear in your Western Union payment slip should be sent to us via email , a scanned or faxed copy of the payment slip should be sent to this e-mail address for confirmation.


1.Senders Name:
2.Senders Address:
3.Exact Amount Sent:
4.Money Transfer Control Numbers (MTCN):
5.Receivers Name:



Note: Upon receipt of your payment by the account departments we will commence with the delivery of your cheque to your doorstep in your country


Moreso We do not operate on payment after delivery for our international customers for past reasons.

Once again thanks for your email enquiry. Please note that apart from cheque deliveries, we also undertake the delivery of high priority documents and very urgent dispatches.

If there are any more questions please endeavour to e-mail us for further clarification.

We are glad to be of service to you, Thanks for your kind patronage and God bless you as I await your response.


Mr.Patrick Bernard
Dispatch officer.


Please do call our customer line for confirmation

Tell: +[protected]
Fax Numbers: +[protected]

© 2007 MAIL POST ONLINE COURIER SERVICE .
Affiliated Courier Service (UK NATIONAL LOTTERY)
________________________________________
For email that puts you in control, choose Yahoo! Mail.

On 11/22/07, Zamir Khalid <zamir.khalid@gmail.com> wrote:
Dear Mail post,

I shall prefer the transfer to bank account. But that I can provide you only if you property Identify me that where and in the name of whome I have to send draft of 480 sterling pounds. I have however, asked my bank. They are going to prepare. I just have to tell them the account details and name of payee.

Please forward me immediately so to proceed further.
Looking forward for your cooperation.
BR
Zamir Ali Khalid


Handling & Delivery Cost £75.00 00
Insurance £305.00 00
Administrative Charges £225.00 00
Total Cost £605.00 00
Handling & Delivery Cost £55.00 00
Insurance £200.00 00
Administrative Charges £225.00 00
Total Cost £480.00 00
Handling & Delivery Cost £45.00 00
Insurance £180.00 00
Administrative Charges £225.00 00
Total Cost £450.00 00


On 11/22/07, Mail-Post Courier Delivery Service <mailpostcourierdeliveryunit@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:


MAILPOST COURIER SERVICE LTD.
HEAD OFFICE: Link House,
Link Place,
BRIGHTON,
Sussex, BN1 7DX,
ENGLAND.
Tell: +[protected]
Date: 22-11-2007
Order Numbers: #952368
Attention:Zamir Ali Khalid,


CLAIMS/DELIVERY OPTION FOR ORDER NUMBERS: 952368.


You are welcome Mail post Courier Service System .Dispatch LTD an affiliate of the UK lottery, we are please to be at your service. Be notified that your winnings documents were forwarded to our courier agency for onward delivery to you.

This means that you have been officially cleared for payment by the Verifications Dept. at the headquarters of the UK National Lottery.

You can now begin the final step of the claims process, which is the transferring of your cash prize to you. With regards to this, there are four options open to you, you are required to select the most convenient of the four. (You are to make your preferred and affordable choice in OPTION 1)

The options, together with their associated conditions are presented below:

Courier of your winning draft to you via any of this channel listed below:
OPTION ONE (SAME DAY DELIVERY)
Handling & Delivery Cost £75.00 00
Insurance £305.00 00
Administrative Charges £225.00 00
Total Cost £605.00 00

OPTION TWO (2 - 3 DAYS DELIVERY)
Handling & Delivery Cost £55.00 00
Insurance £200.00 00
Administrative Charges £225.00 00
Total Cost £480.00 00

OPTION THREE (3 - 4 DAYS DELIVERY)
Handling & Delivery Cost £45.00 00
Insurance £180.00 00
Administrative Charges £225.00 00
Total Cost £450.00 00


The insurance company declined reverse payment for the courier, stating that it is against their professional policy towards ensuring the safe delivery of the draft to you. That if a reverse payment is made, and something goes wrong, that we/you cannot sue the courier company or insurance company to recover the full value of the fund as stipulated in the draft since payment for insurance cover was not made at point of mailing. With the above reason, reverse payment is ruled out. Forward the cost of mailing your draft with any of the courier channel cost you choose above to us.

Option 4:

The said amount £1,000,000(One Million Pounds sterling’s) will be wired to your bank account via swift bank transfer. The cost of COT (commission of transfer) being charged by our transferring bank, which is £1,250 Pounds will be paid by you. Before the bank can effect the transfer of your cash prize into your account .

Note: that your prize is protected by a hardcover insurance policy, which makes it impossible to deduct any amount from the money before it has been remitted to you. This means that the above charges cannot be deducted from the prize and hence must be provided by you before your prize is transferred to you. Please respond to this email by making a selection from the four options above


(1.) The delivery option which you've chosen.
(2.) Your bank details (if you have chosen option 2, bank transfer.)
(3.) Attach a scanned copy of either your driver's license, international passport (photo page) or any other legally identifying document and send to us for identification purposes.

Having done this, you would be given proper guidelines on how to go about sending the payment to the account department of the company.

Payment of the courier charges should be made to the account officer via Western Union Money Transfer .After you have made your choice you are to let us know the choice so that we can give you the officer details which you are to pay to. Once this is done you are to furnish us with the payment details (A scanned copy of your payment receipt as proof of payment) via email. On receipt of these, your lottery winning documents would be delivered to you within a stipulated time pending the delivery option which you have choosing.


Best Regards,



Mr. Patrick Bernard
Dispatch Officer.

Please do call customer line for confirmation.

Tell:+[protected]
Fax Numbers:+[protected]

© 2007 MAIL POST ONLINE COURIER SERVICE.
Affiliated Courier Service (UK NATIONAL LOTTERY)

This email and any attachments to it contain information that is confidential and may be privileged. It is for the exclusive use of the intended recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient(s) please note that any form of distribution, copying or use of this communication or the information contained in it is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this email in error, please return it to the sender and delete the email from your records.
________________________________________
Which email service gives you unlimited storage?

On 11/22/07, Zamir Khalid <zamir.khalid@gmail.com> wrote:
Thanks a lot Mrs. Katrina Humph.


Dear Mr. Patrick Bernard. (Dispatch Officer) MAIL-POST COURER DELIVERY SERVICE,

Please find hereunder the details as asked for further procedure of order number or number of recording #952368. Kindly arrange to deliver the same at the address given below and oblige:

1.Full Name: Zamir Ali Khalid (Advocate)
2.Residential Address:

House No. 1182, 2nd Floor, Lines Area Sector - 1A, Jackoblines, Near Main Cafe Student (Biryani), Karachi, Pakistan

I prefer that I get this order at my office address, because during almost whole the day I be at my office. However, I can be contacted on phone if it is necessary to deliver it at residential address. My Office address is given below:

Office Address:

NSN Project Office, Telenor's Project, Anum Empire, 4th Floor, Near Balouch Colony, Main Shara-e-Faisal, Karachi

3.Marital Status: Married
4.Occupation: Lawyer
5.Age: 38+
6.Sex: Male
7.Nationality: Pakistani
8.Country Of Residence: Pakistan
9.Telephone Number (office) : +[protected] ext 220
+[protected] (Mobile)
10.Fax Number (Office): +[protected] (Not confidential)

BR
Zamir Ali Khalid Advocate



On 11/22/07, Mrs. Katrina Humph <katrinahumph147@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:


Attention: Winner,

Compliments of the day to you. I am in receipt of your email and would want to inform you that with respect to your ticket number, you have been selected as a winner in this quarter of the UK National Online Lottery Sweepstakes Promotion in the second category.

Your email address was randomly selected along with others from over 100,000 website on the Internet. Thus your email address was attached to a ticket number [protected]) which subsequently won you the lottery in the 2nd category.

You are therefore entitled to claim a lump sum pay out sum of 1,000,000.00(One Million Great Britain Pounds) in cash credited to file (XYL/[protected]/05). This is from a total cash prize of 17,000,000.00 (Seventeen Million Great Britain Pounds) shared equally amongst the first seventhen (17) lucky winners in this category i.e Match 5 plus bonus.

After all verification, you are now to contact Mr. Patrick Bernard. (Dispatch Officer) MAIL-POST COURER DELIVERY SERVICE . He is in charge of your package that was forwaded to courier compay for onward delivery to you in your country and this will be the final procedure for your winning claims, your order number or number of recording is #952368 you are to quote your numbers to commence the final process of your price claim.

He would require you provide the informations as requested below to facilitate the delivery of your lottery claims.

1.Full Name:
2.Residential Address:
3.Marital Status:
4.Occupation:
5.Age:
6.Sex:
7.Nationality:
8.Country Of Residence:
9.Telephone Number:
10.Fax Number:

Note: you are advise to adhered to all instructions and remember to keep your winning information confidential until your funds get to you, You are to contact him with the email contact given to you below:

CONTACT MAIL-POST COURIER SERVICE LTD.
Mr. Patrick Bernard
Phone:+[protected]
Fax: +[protected]
Email: mailpostcourierdeliveryunit@yahoo.co.uk

Congratulations,

Mrs. Katrina Humph
THE NATIONAL LOTTERY


________________________________________
For email that puts you in control, choose Yahoo! Mail.
________________________________________
Nervous about who has your email address? Yahoo! Mail can help you win the war against spam.


---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Zamir Khalid <zamir.khalid@gmail.com>
Date: Nov 21, 2007 4:37 PM
Subject: Re: Your E-mail Address Has Won (1 Million Pounds Sterling’s)
To: katrinahumph147@yahoo.co.uk


Thanks a lot. Wow what a lottery.

I am just goin to contact your concerned agent.

BR
Zamir A Khalid


On 11/21/07, The UK Lottery Sweeptakes <rkl009093@live.com> wrote:
The National Lottery
P O Box 1010
Liverpool, L70 1NL UNITED KINGDOM
(Customer Services)
WINNING NOTIFICATION:
Ref: XYL /[protected]/05
Batch: 24/00319/IPD
Dear Winner,

We happily announce to you the draw (#1046) of the UK NATIONAL LOTTERY,online Sweepstakes International program held on the 1st of November,2007.

Your e-mail address attached to ticket number: [protected] which subsequently won you the lottery in the 2nd category i.e. match 5 plus bonus. You have therefore been approved to claim a total sum of 1,000,000.00 (One Million Pounds Sterling's) in cash credited to file XYL/[protected]/05.

This is from a total cash prize of 17,000,000.00 (Seventeen Million Pounds Sterling's.) shared amongst the (17) lucky winners in this category i.e. Match 5 plus bonus. All participants for the online version were selected randomly from World Wide Web sites through computer draw system and extracted from over 100,000 unions,associations,and corporate bodies that are listed online.
This promotion takes place monthly.

Please note that your lucky winning number falls within our European booklet representative office in Europe as indicated in your play coupon. In view of this, your 1,000,000.00 (One Million Pounds Sterling's)would be released to you by any of our payment offices in Europe.

Our European agent will immediately commence the process to facilitate the release of your funds as soon as you contact him. For security reasons,you are advised to keep your winning information confidential till your claim is processed and your money remitted to you in whatever manner you deem fit to claim your prize. This is part of our precautionary measure to avoid double claiming and unwarranted abuse of this program. Please be warned. To file for your claim, please contact our claims agent:

Overseas Claims Unit United Kingdom Lottery
Mrs .Katrina Humph
E-mail:katrinahumph147@yahoo.co.uk

Our European agent will immediately commence the process to facilitate the release of your funds as soon as you contact him. You may wish to establish contact via e-mail with the particulars presented above citing Information's below:

1.Name:
2.Address:
3.Marital Status:
4.Occupation:
5.Age:6.Sex:
7.Nationality:
8.Country Of Residence:
9.Telephone Number:

Our winners are assured of the utmost standards of confidentiality, and press anonymity until the end of proceedings, and beyond where they so desire. Be further advised to maintain the strictest level of confidentiality until the end of proceedings to circumvent problems associated with fraudulent claims. This is part of our precautionary measure to avoid double claiming and unwarranted abuse of this program.

Goodluck from me and members of staff of the UK NATIONAL LOTTERY.

Yours faithfully,
Sir.Richard K. Lloyd.
Online coordinator for
UK NATIONAL LOTTERY.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Invite your mail contacts to join your friends list with Windows Live Spaces. It's easy! Try it!

Sort by: UpDate | Rating

Comments

  • Au
      22nd of May, 2008
    0 Votes

    ABN AMRO card representative making mistake and create misunderstanding regardign the annual charges same has happend with me .

    kindly stop such exercise and avoid to adop such type of selling technique and also cancell immediately my credit card issued from ABN amro bank Pakistan

    regads

    Aurangzaib

  • Sh
      17th of Jul, 2008
    0 Votes

    i am great winner.i am pakistani. i live in bilot sharif.zila D.I.Khan.paharpur

  • Sh
      17th of Jul, 2008
    0 Votes

    i live in Pakistan.D.I.Khan.paharpur

Post your comment