M/S floewer plazaa / Delivery of Moldy cake

1 Kuwait Review updated:

Delivery of Moldy Cake

I placed an order on M/s Flower Plaza website for a cake and some flowers to delivery on my wife's birthday. I am totally disappointed. It was a great insult for me and my wife in front of all people who were invited on her birthday occasion. As soon as she cut the cake and everybody had a piece of cake in their mouth, they throw that away. All of this is why the moldy cake with pungent moldy flavor has come as such a great disappointment for everyone who was in birthday party.
Birthday was ruined for my wife! I sent the email to them about this but they don't bother to reply back.
I am pissed and I want everyone to know about this horrible experience which I and my wife had faced. It doesn't matter how it makes me look. It has done me a world of good just to get this off of my chest and may be it will reach someone who has some clout with Flower Plaza website. I am going to share this bad experience on couple other websites too.
This was my first try at ordering from M/s Flower Plaza and I don't think I will try it again.

Comments

24th of May, 2008

Dont ever use indiaflowerplaza.com
    Took money for flower and cake. Delivered cheaper cake and no flowers. That contact no. on website is fake. DONT WASTE YOUR MONEY ON THEM.

I have sent them many emails, called that no. but to no avail.

Cheats. they will not respond. They even have customer testimonial but that is all fake too. Buyers cant leave their comment.

• Ri
      2nd of Jun, 2008

Send Gifts To India, Online Delivery Flowers To India, Gifts To India, Choclates, Cakes, Watches, Teddy, Sweets, Fresh Fruits, Dry Fruits, Anniversary, Birthday, Wedding Gifts, Cakes To Bangalore, Chennai, Hydrabad, Delhi, Pune, Kerala, Mumbai, Mithai, Same Day Delivery To India Gift Shop.

• Pr
      29th of Aug, 2008

Send gifts to India, Online delivery of flowers to India, gift to India, chocolates, cakes, watches, teddy, sweets, fresh fruits, dry fruits.
    Anniversary, birthday, wedding gifts, cakes to Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi, Pune, Hyderabad, Kerala, Mumbai, Mithai Same day delivery to India, Gift Shop.