M / S. Coca Cola / fake winning prize message
Description: This is to notify you of your unclaimed winning prize which was won in our computer balloting in the Coca cola company email draws / Cyber World International in which email addresses were used. You have been approve for the star prize of One Million US dollars.
To claim your winning prize you are to contact the agent for the immediate release of your winnings with the following:
Scan copy of any form of Identification.
Name: Shawn Kelly (FOREIGN SERVICE AGENCY/CONSULTANT).
Telephone: +[protected], +[protected]
Once again congratulations !!!
I have already paid 35, 000 INR in the account of Tsering Paldan acc.no-[protected] on the date 26/05/2008 as per Mr.james Cole(dispatch Officer) Sky net delivery express and was again demanding 243, 000 INR
More M / S. Coca Cola Complaints & Reviews
- Coca Cola Draw In Uk 2013 - my mobile number has won 500,000 british pound in coca cola 2013 draw in uk 
- Coca Cola - my coke rewards 
- Coca - Cola - winning a lottery 
- Coca Cola Bottlers Philippines - courtesy 
- Coca Cola Awards Certificate - coca cola awards certificate scam 
- The Coca-Cola Company - Truck driver delivering on Vanderbilt campus January 18 2019 at 8am
- The Coca-Cola Company - cokes
- The Coca-Cola Company - coca cola 1 liter
- The Coca-Cola Company - canned coke
- The Coca-Cola Company - gold peak sweet tea