M/s. Celebration India & M/s. Sahibji TravelsRefund of money against cancellationt ticket

1 Review updated:

Date : 15/07/2009
To,
[protected]@yahoo.com
[protected]@yahoo.co.in.

Sub. : Refund of Cancellation Ticket – Reg.

Ref. : i) My Letter dtd. 20/05/09.
ii) My Letter dtd. 26/05/09.
iii) My Letter dtd. 22/06/09.
iv) My Letter dtd. 29/06/09

Kind Attention : Mr. Sanjay Vaidh, Celebration India Pvt. Ltd.

Dear Sir,

It is regret to say that besides of my several reminders & no. of request there is neither any reply nor any refund of cancellation ticket till date.
One ticket no. [protected] & G1BHBG from Mumbai to Portblair & back (Via. Chennai) of my daughter namely MAMTA M. SUTARIA cancelled the ticket in the month of Jan’2009. Above said ticket was booked by M/s. Celebration India Holidays Pvt. Ltd. Through M/s. Sahibji Tours & Travels, Delhi.
One cheque containing no. 302166 of ICICI Bank, Mumbai of Rs. 17, 000/- against ticket amount of Rs. 33, 878/- which was also bounced on 13/05/09 due to insufficient fund in your account. After that till date. Neither, you have refund the money nor you have given me any breakup of recoveries like M/s. Sahibji Tours & Travels had given me the breakup.
Now, I am fed up too, sufficient time given to you, but till date you have not given me a refund of cancellation ticket.
This is for your kind information & necessary action please.
With regards,

M.D. SUTARIA
[protected]
CC to : Mr. Arvinder Singh, Joint secretary
Email Id : [protected]@sahibjitravels.com

Comments

• Md
      Jul 16, 2009

Yesterday, i had submitted complaints against M/s. Celebration India, Mumbai & M/s. Sahibji Travels, Delhi. M/s. Sahibji Travels assured me by telephone on 15/07/09 at night that he will sort out the issue. Therefore it is kindly requested you to remove the name of M/s. Sahibji Travels, Delhi please.
    Thanking you,