M Kisten / Victoria Secret

I received a Victoria Secret catalogue on Sept. 24, 2008. On Page 57 of the catalogue, Victoria Secret advertised Velour Essentials at a "special of 2/$30 (AN229951 and AN229952). When I called to place an order, the rep told that that it was a misprint and that the price should really be 2/$60 and won't honor the price listed in the catalogue. I spoke with the manager, Isis, and all she offered me was $10 off. Neither the rep. nor the manager offered my an apology of their misprint. I asked to speak with a supervisor and the manager, Isis, told me that all the supervisors are busy and someone will call me back today. I am very offended that a supervisor couldn't speak with me and most of all nobody even dare to offer an apology.

Comments

Ho
  23rd of Nov, 2008

I saw this same ad too, but I demanded that I receive the price listed in the catalog as it wasn't my fault they made a mistake.

I spoke with a manager that agreed to honor that price. You just have to be firm, and not back down until you get the right person. Maybe even the manager's manager...