M I Hummel Club / Bad communication, undelivered gifts

I was the member of M I Hummel Club for several years. I decided to renew my membership and paid about $180 for two years. After that the company provided small presents and coupons. In this year I received nothing, the seller didn’t send me the confirmation email. I wanted to contact the seller, but his phone was turned off. I wonder if there are other people, who had the same experience. Can you provide any good piece of advice?

Fa
Feb 27, 2014

Comments

• Wv
      24th of Mar, 2014

Yep, have the same problem. I did the auto-renewal in March 2013, I called in July and was told that it would be shipped by the end of that month. After still not receiving in Oct. 2013, I called and was told that there were some ownership issues going on in Germany, but they expected to receive a shipment soon. She said they were holding-off on auto renewals for 2014. I did find this article that explains what happened, but nothing about how to get my money back. http://www.nj.com/mercer/index.ssf/2014/03/mi_hummel_offices_in_hamilton_closed_as_german_porcelain_companys_us_operations_are_liquidated.html

Since the Hummel office in NJ is vacant, there's no answer to any phone calls. I think my next move is to write to the state's attorney general about how Hummel took my money but I got no goods. Here's the web address: http://www.nj.gov/oag/

• St
      16th of Apr, 2014

The same thing has happened to me. They renewed my membership (in which 2014 would be year 20 for me) in December of 2013 and never received my renewal figurine. I cannot get any numbers or information to contact anyone, Nice way to be treated after 20 years ! Very disappointed :-(

• De
      30th of May, 2014

Same song, second verse. I sent my renewal check via my bank bill pay on May 17, 2013. Promptly forgot about it. Never received anything from them. So, now it would be time for me to send my membership renewal for 2014. Nothing could be found online about renewing membership. I've been a member since the very first year (don't remember when that was). Too long to be treated this way.

• Co
      29th of Jul, 2015

My fathers shop closed some ten years ago now after his very sudden passing on. I have around 50 hummels of varying size all brand new, boxed certificates and many brochers literature that were all displayed in a cabinet in his shop, he was the authorised dealer for our area. If anyone is interested in this collection of a 'one whole lot' please do get in touch : [protected]@gmail.com

Kind regards