M & I Bank / Conspiracy and fraud against a senior citizen and small business owner

1 1 E Camelback RoadPhoenix, AZ, United States Review updated:

U.S. Department of Justice
950 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW
Washington, DC [protected]

Dear Mr. Jost,

This is in response to your letter dated December 01 2010 which indicates that either I did not make my position clear in my email or The Department of Justice has misunderstood my entire complain. I am not seeking private legal advice or any kind of representation for the injustice done to me.

My only reason for complaining to the DOJ is HOW CAN A FDIC INSURED BANK GET AWAY WITH DISCRIMINATION, CONPERICEY AND SUCCESSFULLY DRIVE A MINORITY SENOIR CITIZEN SMALL BUSINESS OWNER INTO CHAPTER II. As I mentioned in my email that since M & I Bank wanted to sever all relations with my business (still do not know the reason) why did they not let me refinance my business instead KNOWINGLY sold my note to a developer (TradeCor Desert Sky II LLC) who had all intentions to destroy us. My SBA 7A loan through Wells Fargo Bank was being processed and seeking payoff statement from M & I Bank. Mr. Eric Anders of M & I Bank sent a payoff statement of over $2.00M so that I do not qualify for this SBA loan and few weeks later sold my note to Mr. Perry Mann of TradeCor Desert Sky II for $1.2M.

Was Mr. Eric Anders of M & I Bank bribed? Or is he a raciest? This is very serous and the Department of Justice needs to look into this. I am definitely not asking the DOJ to recover my monetary losses.

Please treat this matter as URGENT and investigate why my family business was driven into Chapter II and a family of four is being deprived of their livelihood. If this as asking for too much then there is no Justice prevailing in the Federal Government’s Department of Justice.

Sincerely

Comments

• Ss
      21st of Nov, 2010

This is a civil and criminal crime and conspiracy against a senior citizen and a small business owner by M & I Bank and a Commercial developer. I have all the documents to prove all of below.

1) In December 2007 M & I Bank sold us a SWAP loan to refinance our business which we did not understand. My wife and I trusted them because M & I Bank convinced us that our monthly payments would remain constant irrespective of the market interest rate.

2) Our monthly payments were never constant and M & I Bank admitted that our note was inputted incorrectly in their system.

3) After two years of complaining to M & I Bank trying to get our money back, Mr. Eric Anders of M & I bank decided to break off relations with us and gave us until May 31st 2010 to refinance or sell our business.

4) In January 2010 Mr. Perry Mann owner of TradeCor Desert Sky II suddenly comes to our location and make us an offer of $1.250M. We reject his offer. Mr. Parry Mann said that M & I Bank is willing to sell him our notes at $1.25M. We mention this to Mr. Eric Anders of M & I Bank and he had no comments.

5) Due to pressure from M & I Bank, we approached Wells Fargo for refinance. Wells Fargo started our loan process offering us an SBA 7A loan. M & I bank agreed to take $1.9M and write off the rest to compensate us for excess funds taken from us.

6) Wells Fargo requested M & I bank for the payoff statement to finalize the lending process.

7) Once M & I bank found out that our loan with Wells Fargo was going through, they sent a payoff statement to Wells Fargo for $2.4M thus stopping our refinance of the SBA 7A loan. (This loan had a limit of $2.0M)

8) Few weeks later M & I Bank sells our note to Mr. Perry Mann of TradeCor Desert Sky II for $1.25M. This proves the conspiracy and gross discrimination against us.

7) Mr. Perry Mann after successfully buying all our notes for $1.25M puts us immediately in Trustee Sale.

8) Until the last day before filing for Chapter 11 we begged him to take the same offer of $1.9M that we were giving to M & I Bank thus making him a clean profit of $700, 000, but he refused. Who gives the right to M & I Bank
    to allow TradeCore Desert Sky II to extract extra $700, 000 from a senior citizen small business owner? Was some one bribed ??? Is there any Federal or State agency that will investigate this injustice to me and my family ?

9) After filing for Chapter 11 Mr. Jeff Pevone a commercial real estate agent calls my son Sonny threatens him that if we do not hand over our business to Mr. Perry Mann we will face consequences.

10) Three days before the creditors meeting in the bankruptcy court I get ruthlessly assaulted by four young adults (asking me to give our station to the rightful owner) and I end up losing vision in my right eye.

11) I attend the bankruptcy court hearing with burses in a wheel chair along with my wife

12) In the bankruptcy court. We were humiliated by Mr. Perry Mann’s attorney when (under oath) he asked us in a derogatory manner if knew English. This is a serious violation of our civil rights and we consider this racial profiling.

M & I Bank and TradeCor Desert Sky II should be bought to justice.

• Ss
      7th of Dec, 2010

All my payments with M & I Bank were made on time. I have all the paperwork to prove it. All the lawfirms I have talked to want at least $50, 000 retainer and I do not have that kind of money.